WTB 8 /9 Inch Steel Lined Coricama

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Maltese flatguard

Re: WTB 8 /9 Inch Steel Lined Coricama

Post by Maltese flatguard »

METALGOD wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:49 pm
Maltese flatguard wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:44 pm
METALGOD wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:09 pm guarantee you will not call me that BS to my face little boy ... you better watch your step asshole. and you wonder why you get kicked off every forum you visit you think your tough bring it boy we have a open boxing nite here come on down would love to show you what im made of :twisted:
wow all this over you thinking you know everything , you are definetly NOT good for our community either all you do is bitch talk about a little whiney girl thats you bro its evidence that you whine just like little girl , you have whined about more posts than anyone in the history of whiners :lol:
Any time Bernice but I was taught to not hit girls so I can’t fight you. HAHAHA!

you talk alot behind a computer screen , if anyone bitches like a little girl its you
Can’t even come up with an original diss. Hahaha. Have a good life Ernie, Bernice
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

Maltese flatguard wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:47 pm
METALGOD wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:29 pm hey he started it with his BS calling me names .
More lies. I won’t say anymore. Im just glad I don’t live with people like this in my daily life. I can just shut off the computer to get rid of girls like this
go back through this post little girl and you will see YOU started this BS not me
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

hope they ban you from this forum too you are just no good for our community you picked a fight with just about everyone in our community bill bob me tim and a list of others
Maltese flatguard

METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

I see you edited and erased your post about italian makers knives being junk no one would want in 50 years from now , why you edit your post bro ?????
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

you gonna lie to the Italians and everyone now too ???? you stated italian knives are junk no one would want in 50 years from now . but i see you erased and edited it why retract what you said if you truly feel that way ????????
funny right after i confronted you about what you said about their knives being junk you edited the post.
Last edited by METALGOD on Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maltese flatguard

You’re delusional. I’ve never said anything like that. I’ve met Lucio and Angelo several times and they are really great guys.
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

Maltese flatguard wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:36 pm You’re delusional. I’ve never said anything like that. I’ve met Lucio and Angelo several times and they are really great guys.
you edited the post stating their knives were junk that no one would want in 50 years from now, man talk about a liar wow you definetly are lying bro.
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

i should have made a comment on your post then it would still be there but you edited it pretty fast lol
Maltese flatguard

METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

Maltese flatguard wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:36 pm You’re delusional. I’ve never said anything like that. I’ve met Lucio and Angelo several times and they are really great guys.
you just posted it not long ago today then after i confronted you on it you edited it , dont try to lie now bro , talk about a liar you are lying for sure . you want me to have one of the mods bring it back up ? im sure they can
Maltese flatguard

All I ever did was say what my opinion was on the steel lined Coricamas. My friends and forums members here in Florida have been through a dozen or more so I think I have an idea of the value.

You called me a know it all. That’s how this all began.

And have you thought about how shitty your post was toward Randy who was asking to buy a knife?
Last edited by Maltese flatguard on Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

That's enough from both of you.
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler
http://www.billdeshivs.com
Factory authorized repairs for:
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.
Maltese flatguard

Bill DeShivs wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:44 pm That's enough from both of you.
I agree. I’m done. Once again every starts shit with me and when I call out the lies and BS it turns south really fast
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

yes you did liar, you met them personally WHY would you make a statement blasting their knives they make ????? makes no sence