WTB 8 /9 Inch Steel Lined Coricama

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Maltese flatguard

Re: WTB 8 /9 Inch Steel Lined Coricama

Post by Maltese flatguard »

METALGOD wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:21 pm
Maltese flatguard wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:15 pm
METALGOD wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:04 pm

he dont know about every knife out there lol but he acts like he does but it worked he got you fooled :lol:
Fooled by what? You have already stated that the handles were sanded down and the knife buffed? How many have you owned or seen in person? 1? I’ve seen tons. Many friends of mine here in Florida have steel lines Coricamas. We’ve seen dozens and know what authentic or not.

And no, the damage around the pins is from being ripped apart. Tim used to do online lessons about how to take apart picklocks. He didn’t some on Coricamas and a Latama flat guard etc. You have very little knowledge when it comes to what is mint or cleaned to mint because you don’t buy vintage knives. We haven’t seen you buy more than one or two picklocks in about ten years. My friends and I buy hundreds and we can tell from what an amateur like Tim has sanded and buffed and taken apart compared to a 100% untouched knife

So....

And regarding the 9”. It seems you don’t even know the history of that knife since you thought it was part of a hardware store find. And I see you didn’t come to on how the blade was sharpened?

you have no idea who you are talking to bro lol i can tell just as good as you any day , Tim told me personally the knife was never apart only buffed not sanded buffed thats it i have the knife in hand you dont only 1 pin is buffed too much and that is backspring pin all others are original , Tim not here to defend himself so cheap shot there buddy
Tim was the king of taking knives apart and sanding down blades and not disclosing them. I got 3 Edwin Jays from him he said were all mint. They were really bad. Mickey had to fix one and he didn’t know it was Tims and he said whoever worked on it should have his hands broken. Lol
Last edited by Maltese flatguard on Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

if im not mistaken back in the day Tim used to have Bill do his knives, tim also did his own years later but early on im pretty sure bill did his stiletto or auto work
Last edited by METALGOD on Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maltese flatguard

Don’t worry Ernie. They are nice just not dead mint as you claim. 👍
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

Maltese flatguard wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:26 pm Don’t worry Ernie. They are nice just not dead mint as you claim. 👍
thanks fatguard chucky
Maltese flatguard

METALGOD wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:25 pm if im not mistaken back in the day Tim used to have Bill do his knives
He did until Tim started taking them all apart himself.

The 9” Square button on the cover of Switchblades of Italy was Tim’s. He said the blade was scratched to death and he sent it to Mickey. He said Mickey cleaned up the blade and took the whole thing apart. Tim said he was so pissed if he knew that he would have only sent him the blade. Now the new owner who has it thinks it’s a mint knife. Lol.
Maltese flatguard

METALGOD wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:27 pm
Maltese flatguard wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:26 pm Don’t worry Ernie. They are nice just not dead mint as you claim. 👍
thanks fatguard chucky
Aww. That hurts my feeling Bernice.
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

Maltese flatguard wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:30 pm
thanks fatguard chucky

i would scrap the book idea you had on 1960's italian automatics as you cannot spell :lol: my name is Bernie but you cannot seem to spell it , talk about a dumbell :lol:
Maltese flatguard

:cry:
METALGOD wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:54 am
Maltese flatguard wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:30 pm

thanks fatguard chucky

i would scrap the book idea you had on 1960's italian automatics as you cannot spell :lol: my name is Bernie but you cannot seem to spell it , talk about a dumbell :lol:
Who are you? Bernice, a whiney little girl. That's right, I spelled it right...called you Bernice because all you do is lie and whine like a little girl.

And when it comes down to it, you’re the worst speller and can you even complete a proper sentence and even if you could your English is remedial. Like a 3rd grader. No wonder you have to sell a bunch of Frank B knives to make a living.
Last edited by Maltese flatguard on Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

guarantee you will not call me that BS to my face little boy ... you better watch your step asshole. and you wonder why you get kicked off every forum you visit you think your tough bring it boy we have a open boxing nite here come on down would love to show you what im made of :twisted:
wow all this over you thinking you know everything , you are definetly NOT good for our community either all you do is bitch talk about a little whiney girl thats you bro its evidence that you whine just like little girl , you have whined about more posts than anyone in the history of whiners :lol:
Fishtail Picklock

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

Gentlemen: Please bring this to a close. This in-fighting needn't go on.

For the sake of the Forum, please stop.

Thank you.
Fishtail Picklock
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

hey he started it with his BS calling me names .
Maltese flatguard

METALGOD wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:09 pm guarantee you will not call me that BS to my face little boy ... you better watch your step asshole. and you wonder why you get kicked off every forum you visit you think your tough bring it boy we have a open boxing nite here come on down would love to show you what im made of :twisted:
wow all this over you thinking you know everything , you are definetly NOT good for our community either all you do is bitch talk about a little whiney girl thats you bro its evidence that you whine just like little girl , you have whined about more posts than anyone in the history of whiners :lol:
Any time Bernice but I was taught to not hit girls so I can’t fight you. HAHAHA!
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

wow didnt realize you were NOT a modern italian switchblade fan i will have to let my italian friends Frank Renzo Angelo and Lucio that you think their knives are junk that no one will want in 50 years .
Maltese flatguard

METALGOD wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:29 pm hey he started it with his BS calling me names .
More lies. I won’t say anymore. Im just glad I don’t live with people like this in my daily life. I can just shut off the computer to get rid of girls like this
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

Maltese flatguard wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:44 pm
METALGOD wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:09 pm guarantee you will not call me that BS to my face little boy ... you better watch your step asshole. and you wonder why you get kicked off every forum you visit you think your tough bring it boy we have a open boxing nite here come on down would love to show you what im made of :twisted:
Any time Bernice but I was taught to not hit girls so I can’t fight you. HAHAHA!

you talk alot behind a computer screen , if anyone bitches like a little girl its you