Bali video

This area is dedicated to balisong (also known as butterfly) knives, and to the fine art of using them.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Highlander

Bali video

Post by Highlander »

This is my first bali video, bear with it I made it in like 5 minutes including shooting, Big shout out to jthm for teaching me the latch drop, and a shout out to me for being able to do these after only two weeks. I also have a video of me with my nunchucks, enjoy :lol:

P.S.- I LOVE YOU jthm... ina totally straight, friendly, man-to-man, not gay way :D

P.S.S- lol almost forgot the link

http://balisong.theasylum.org/Highlander/
BennytheBlade

Post by BennytheBlade »

good job... keep it up...
jthm

Post by jthm »

you know david... fumbling with camera equipment is dangerous enough. factor in stunts involving spinny shiny things and you've got a recipie for disaster.
Highlander

Post by Highlander »

shut up ian and take ur meds :D
jthm

Post by jthm »

*rap* yo! my name is ian and I'm here to say, tthat riddlin fo kids is a ok, when your brain starts a wanderin like they tend to do, just pop those pills and yo grades will improve!

*makes an incredibly obscure gang symbol loosely resembling a break dancing chicken
HTMLBali

Post by HTMLBali »

nice way to stray from the topics.....lets keep that stuff to PM's ok?
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

:roll:
HTMLBali

Post by HTMLBali »

lol j, YOUR BACK!
Icon of Sin

Post by Icon of Sin »

been forever since I been here.

Anyway.

Nice frist vid man, try to get a little more bali action in there though for the next one, seemed as inf the intro and the credits were the whole thing.

Also, with your aerial, couldnt really tell if you were trying to catch a closer, if definately looked that way from the release of the bali. Instead of working one closers, your first aerial should be an opener, they are alot easier to catch, you dont need as much fumbling with it.

But overall work on more manipulations and not aerials, get real smooth with them.

Your editing was great though, and it was an excellant first video.

Congrats.
All My vids are back online Check them out here.
http://balisong.theasylum.org/IconOfSin/

I'm the best you ever seen Fats, I'm the best there is, and even if you beat me I'm still the best." -Fast Eddie Felson (The Hustler)
Highlander

Post by Highlander »

/me claps in approval

thanks

and it's good to hear that my editing is good, of course it should be cause i'm in a TV/VID production class, thanks a bunch for comments and pointer