The Balislayer, Sam Eddleman

This area is dedicated to balisong (also known as butterfly) knives, and to the fine art of using them.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
CDR_Glock

The Balislayer, Sam Eddleman

Post by CDR_Glock »

You may have seen Sam's first Balisong. It was a 3" bladed Weehawk Tanto.

I wanted a four inch bladed knife so I asked him what he was making in that size. He had two 4" Weehawks. I said I'd like a Damascus look. I looked at his other Japanese style Tantos and I found some knives that had the most amazing Carbon Fiber I have ever seen(aside from my G10/CF). I had a scimitar by 29 knives but it was too heavy to sport Carbon Fiber. We talked about what handles we could do and I wanted titanium with these scales.

This is Damascus with titanium liners, Carbon Fiber Scales and stainless fittings. The carbon fiber is a wide weave. 4" Weehawk blade at 4 ounces. That's what I'm talking about!

I call this the Balislayer!

jimbeam

Re: The Balislayer, Sam Eddleman

Post by jimbeam »

Beauty!
CDR_Glock

Re: The Balislayer, Sam Eddleman

Post by CDR_Glock »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK5rBMut ... ata_player

Sam

I am extremely pleased with your work. The knife feels great. The radius edges, jeweled spacers, Damascus blade, and the weight is excellent. I am very fortunate to have one of the first knives in your line of Balislayers!

Rick

Comparison against some of my other Balisongs (BB Lum Tanto, BM51-91, USN BM42, Ti Basilisk, Anodized Arc Angel Widepoint:

Lifetime NRA Member