Modded my CM/Dewey collab

This area is dedicated to balisong (also known as butterfly) knives, and to the fine art of using them.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Charlie Mike

Modded my CM/Dewey collab

Post by Charlie Mike »

The HT wasn't hard enough (tip deformed drasticly when I did an overhand stab into a tree) so I sent it to Tru-Grit for a 59RC HT. Next thing I did was clean up the blade on a used 220record AlOx belt. After lots of manipulations, the latch wasn't engaging so tight when closed so I said screw it and made it latchless. I contoured the bite handle to fit the hand better and also ground a thumb depression into the safe handle. The last thing I did was add some texture to the safe handle to make it grippy.

FTWCM (Freeman's Tactical Weapons) custom knives
dark2023

Re: Modded my CM/Dewey collab

Post by dark2023 »

This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
Charlie Mike

Re: Modded my CM/Dewey collab

Post by Charlie Mike »

dark2023 wrote:You a fallout fan?

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/This_Machine
No but a guy on a militia forum I admin posted a pic of the rifle and the background story. I new immediately what I had to do.

Not much of a gamer. Last game I played was Silent Hill 3 on PS2.
FTWCM (Freeman's Tactical Weapons) custom knives