Vintage Pacific Cutlery Balisong/ model PC10

This area is dedicated to balisong (also known as butterfly) knives, and to the fine art of using them.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Bali4Play

Vintage Pacific Cutlery Balisong/ model PC10

Post by Bali4Play »

Hello Everyone, Im new to this site, so please bare with me, I recently was able to get my hands on a vintage late 70's Pacific Cutlery (Pre-Benchmade) balsiong/ PC10 model,and I am seeking any info I can get from people like you that know a lot more about Pacific Cutlery /Pre-Benchmade Balisongs of this date,quality, and value..I will try to include any and all info on this beautiful knife and am open to any advice I can get.It has a US PAT NO 4,364,174 Made in USA stamped on 1side of the 3"in blade, and the butterfly logo on the other. I was lucky enough to buy this late model PC10 for a low price of only $40.
The conditon is still in pretty good shape, having very little blade play, and VERY sharp. But also, due to the size,wieght,and short length of this PC10 model, Im having a tough time flipping it as fast and acccurate as Id prefer.Im hoping somebody out there can contact me at (972)370-6008 or email me at brent2011@tx.rr.com , if you know of another site, or link to find additonal info, would be awesome..like I said I am new with balisongs and I think something of this quality and model,