More bad rap for balisongs

This area is dedicated to balisong (also known as butterfly) knives, and to the fine art of using them.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
happy noodle boy

Post by happy noodle boy »

they were hot on the trail of another dog
MarioG14

Post by MarioG14 »

Incase anyone was wondering, Raul got out yesterday and is all weirded out.
What is this great evil? How did it steal into the world? From what seed, what root did it spring? Who's doing this? Who's killing us? Robbing us of light and life. Mocking us with the sight of what we might have known.
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Mario, I hope your buddy does alright. It really is a damn shame that alot of cops abuse there power and end up catching you guys for victimless crimes while the real criminals run around raping and murdering.
MarioG14

Post by MarioG14 »

I think he's okay, but he's menatlly still in there I think. He keeps looking around him all the time and he's all quiet.
What is this great evil? How did it steal into the world? From what seed, what root did it spring? Who's doing this? Who's killing us? Robbing us of light and life. Mocking us with the sight of what we might have known.
HTMLBali

Post by HTMLBali »

smack em a few times then tell him hes your bitch and hell turn back to normal LMAO
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

Well in 7th grade at an inside lunch period I was hanging upside-down on the Gym chin-up bar and my balisong fell from my pocket. I could hear it when it hit the ground so I started to look for it only to run into a noon time aid that was holding it in her hands. She asked me is this yours and I said yep. She said see her when school lets out to get it back, after school she actually returned it to me.

SD
Last edited by stepdaddy on Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MarioG14

Post by MarioG14 »

What kind of balisongs did you get caught with, Stepdaddy?
As for me, I carried my 42 to school a couple of times in 9th grade by accident. I never got caught cause I made sure not to fuck around on those days.
Jeez, I remember when I was in elementary school and if you got caught with a knife you would only get a 3 day vacation. Nowadays you get court, fines, probabtion, and expulsion. And all because of those bastards at Colombine.
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

Just cheap flea market chrome balis with the dragon on the blade, I don't think Benchmade was around 20 years ago when I was in grade school and 15 or so years ago when I was in high school. Never the less I guess times have changed and taking your blade to school is now a big no-no. Funny thing about when I got caught in 10th grade with it was, everybody in the school including all of my teachers knew I had it. I even used it to open up my frog in biology because they wouldn't give us knives. I would flip it in the lunch room all the time and not a word from anybody. I guess the fact that I was ditching a class had something to do with the suspension. First day back I had another one with me. Never had any more trouble but I didn't show it off any more.

SD
Last edited by stepdaddy on Mon Oct 27, 2003 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
jthm

Post by jthm »

I had my little pocket knife taken away by the teacher. it had a 1 inch blade.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

When I was in 1st grade I had a pocket knife on a chain. Another kid grabbed it and broke the chain. The teacher fixed it. [Those were different times I guess].
jthm

Post by jthm »

it's almost to the point where we have to use safety pencils. people are too paranoid.
Highlander

Post by Highlander »

/me stabs jthm with my safety pencil!!

NYAHA!!

c ya @ school tomorrow ian :D
jthm

Post by jthm »

you non slacker!!! you misspelled skool!!!!!