fixing banana blade wasp pick lock possible?

A growing number of collectors customize their automatic knives by changing scales, bolsters, blades, doing fileworks, ... Wether you're a guru or just a wannabe knife modder, this is the place to discuss it!

Moderators: Bill DeShivs, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
georgyboy

fixing banana blade wasp pick lock possible?

Post by georgyboy »

dear sir;when trying to buy a 11" wasp picklock from angelo c. at 3k i struck out twice,first time,it was stolen from the local p.o.transfer station,A.& 3K graciously refunded the price,second time,i ordered ole unkie Sam nabbed it-no refund-no surprise,i had read the small print,i don't know if the feds honor the one handed exemption,third time ordered one from the buy+sell page from a well known metal merchant--- and ended up w/ a very pricey banana........it's not too bad-but it's there,can you do any thing to straighten it some? i cant do much myself due to my aforementioned paucity of digits plz help, thank you-George
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Re: fixing banana blade wasp pick lock possible?

Post by Bill DeShivs »

Picture?
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler
http://www.billdeshivs.com
Factory authorized repairs for:
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Re: fixing banana blade wasp pick lock possible?

Post by Bill DeShivs »

BTW- if you have the use of only one hand, you might try and get the knife that was seized. There is an exemption in the law.
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler
http://www.billdeshivs.com
Factory authorized repairs for:
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.