What do you think about a neon stiletto?

A growing number of collectors customize their automatic knives by changing scales, bolsters, blades, doing fileworks, ... Wether you're a guru or just a wannabe knife modder, this is the place to discuss it!

Moderators: Bill DeShivs, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
lorenzen

What do you think about a neon stiletto?

Post by lorenzen »

Two days ago me and my friend got started on making a handle for a stiletto we made it out of clear plexiglass there was quite some room left in the handle so I took it to a electronics dealer to see if he had somthing small enough to put in the knife he did (though I have no clue what it is im electronicly challenged)then I put adheasive with this neon type of wire they put in cars to make them flashy all around the inside of the handle, I also used the dremmel to cut a whole in for the light switch. And now it is lined with neon lighting it looks cool but i would'nt look at it as a knife I would use.
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

Where's the pics? Hmm...envisions chasing someone down a dark alley with a neon stilletto. Kinda like a light sabre for West Side Story.
lorenzen

Post by lorenzen »

yeah it was a pretty weird project, gotta get my digital cam back from my bro.
BennytheBlade

Post by BennytheBlade »

yes, lets see the light stiletto
Stone Knife

Post by Stone Knife »

Light Sabre!