stiletto kits

A growing number of collectors customize their automatic knives by changing scales, bolsters, blades, doing fileworks, ... Wether you're a guru or just a wannabe knife modder, this is the place to discuss it!

Moderators: Bill DeShivs, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
jthm

stiletto kits

Post by jthm »

what are some of the best stiletto kits? I know about the SKM ones... but they don't have many options.
I'm actually looking for something that is completely non built, and uses screws instead of rivets. and an ATS-34 blade possibly.
thegreatone

Post by thegreatone »

I'd be interested in one of those too. Right now I am in the process of collecting my tools and clearing out a place in the basement for my workshop. But as soon as I am finished I want to start on a Mikov kit then maybe a stiletto kit.
BennytheBlade

Post by BennytheBlade »

thats a tall order to fill... im not aware of any ats 34 kits
but skm (our beloved host) sells the stiletto kits.
another way to go is to buy the cheap stilettos and gussy them up yourself.
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

I would also buy the cheap Italians from Skm and modify them. If you really want the screw assembled ones try this link, they are not kits, but are assembled with screws. The new age stilettos.
http://www.frankbeltrame.com/switch.html
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6