mikov kits

A growing number of collectors customize their automatic knives by changing scales, bolsters, blades, doing fileworks, ... Wether you're a guru or just a wannabe knife modder, this is the place to discuss it!

Moderators: Bill DeShivs, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
golem

mikov kits

Post by golem »

I have the jerkov kites includeing the damascus steel kites too. I am here in the USA and you wouldn't believe how well these kites fly. Well the steel ones don't stay up much as a matter of fact they don't fly at all. They are handy though,for impressing your friends!Roll up Roll up Roll up,give the man a Ceegar!For being a Dumb Ass Piece Of Shit!

only $25cents while supplies last - also i take wooden nickels and rubber dimes and have knee pads in my Barbie lunchbox sailor! :wink: For buying my Kites I will scrub your boat or paint your house. I also have other things I can do for you Nudge,Nudge :wink: :wink:,Say no more,know what I mean.Said the Bishop to the actress! :wink: Whoops!I just POOPED myself! :oops:
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

Mr. Golem,

How many times do you need telling? ....we don't allow advertising on these forums. This post has been left in order that some of the other mods can try to impress that fact upon you.... they MAY not be as polite...

Now please FUCK OFF!..... and DON'T come back...thank you

Teddy
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Golem, Golem yeah a Golem was a big clay creature that was summoned by Jewish people centuries a go. Sort of a Jewish Folktale to scare kids cause the Golem was realy hideous looking. I'll call you G since it's easier then Golem you know. So tell me G I'm curious are you fucking ugly to ? We know your an Asshole but we don't know if your one ugly motherfucker. Come to think of it we also know your one dumb son of a bitch. I don't see a For Sale section on this forum do you? Where? Maybe I missed it cupcake. Did you attend school Lad? did you get anything out of it? Because I really don't think your versed in good manners or you would not repeatedly come back here hawking your shit. Good God man is a hint beyond you. Let me try and make my position clear here so there is no confusion on your part. STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THIS FORUM YOU UGLY PIECE OF HUMAN SHIT AND DO NOT TRY AND REREG WITH ANOTHER NAME BECAUSE YOU WILL BE SELLING THE SAME SHIT TWINKLETOES AND IT WON'T BE HARD TO MISS. I do hope you understand cause if I have to be vindictive I can go to all the other knife forums where I've been for years and post that your not a nice person. How would you like to star on BF"s Good the Bad and Ugly? Comprende Lad!!!!!!!!!!!! Try fucking with me and see where your reputation goes you'll be lucky to sell a fucking toothpick when I'm through with you.
Take care
PB
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Golem, I'm not going to resort to using the word "fuck" in this situation. But I think even the most horrible, disgusting, filthy and all round vile person trying to hawk the shit before it gets backed up with a 10ft poll from the people that can't stand your annoying, pathetic existence, would adleast take a hint. You've pulled this before, and now, your just putting for sale shit in the wrong forum for god-sakes (no "exchange" or "for sale" section is there") your not a contributing member, it's not like your hinting you have these "kits"... your just running around like 12 year old retard screaming "you want this?... 10 bucks".

Do everyone a favor, leave, and don't hit your ass on the door on the way out. Otherwise, TGTB&U section on BFC is gonna have alot of hits.

So from the bottom of my dark, black, cold heart... You think PB is gonna be bad if you play around anymore?
Last edited by J-man on Sat Oct 11, 2003 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

I'll be the nicest one here. IF after contributing for months you happened to hint you had something special, and those interested could p.m. you, maybe, [just maybe] you would get a better reception. But to contribute just ads is not the way things are done here.
jthm

Post by jthm »

I am interested in that kit. and might have bought it from you. but seeing as how you are stupid and annoying and have no respect for this forum... I doubt you care very much about the people buying your stuff. so I will take my business elsewhere.
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

Who is this Goblin guy, and what's his story?
TR
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

He has posted nothing about knives except for ads for what he wants to sell. I'd say check his profile BUT the Mods have had too much fun with it to read his real statements. His own statements showed how little he contributed.
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

mr PB - NIIIIIICE avatar :lol: :lol: :lol: