Mr Edge a public apology

A growing number of collectors customize their automatic knives by changing scales, bolsters, blades, doing fileworks, ... Wether you're a guru or just a wannabe knife modder, this is the place to discuss it!

Moderators: Bill DeShivs, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Mr Edge a public apology

Post by Pushbutton »

Mr Edge
My deepest apoligies to you for I know you know the diff.That rant was a general rant for all the idiots in the world who don't have a clue and had nothing whatsoever to do with you.I thought of that afterward that you might think I was directing it at you. Sorry for the confusion.
PB
mr_edge

Post by mr_edge »

No need for a public apology...although I do feel kinda special having a whole thread directed at me! :lol: Actually there's no need for an apology at all.
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Pushbutton-

For such an aggregious offense, I recommend gradual salted public pubic flaying. At the very least, you should be required to spend a crisp evening atop a huge chair near a correctional mental medical facility soaked in government LSD, and a-wearing your 12th grade plaid culottes jumpsuit that the wrestling team loved you in.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Hello Wally (In my best Seinfeld voice to Newman) You have an uncanny ability to show up at the worst times. Thats what I like about you, you remind me of myself,in search of the ultimate goof 8)
PB
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Pushbutton,

Plaid. Groovy. Bet that looks great with your white slip-on's and your pocket-pen caddy, but not as dorky as the bald spot your barber left on the back of your head.

Whats with this chair thingie by the way? Is it something you sit on whilst sucking your thumb?

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

Bonzo wrote:Is it something you sit on whilst sucking your thumb?

Wally sucks his LSD soaked thumb? :shock:
I heard that can cause your buck teeth to hallucinate! :wink:
I collect springblades but I carry my "thumbers."
Bowtown Blade

Post by Bowtown Blade »

how did i miss this one :!: :!:
mr_edge ..... if you would like i will take care of this one for free for ya since the offender is PB :P :P
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. The Falcon-

Try reading the words, dipstick. The Bonzoid post was towards PB, not me. If you want to know the secret of the big chair, you must shoot the dog, then have pre-teen kid hold it up on a wire in the front yard for photo.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Wally and I will take the secret society of the big chair to our graves. Since we are the only members the myth dies also.
PB
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

Wally J. Corpse wrote:Greetings, Mr. The Falcon-

Try reading the words, dipstick. The Bonzoid post was towards PB, not me.
Well, excuuuuze me :!:

The Dipstick
I collect springblades but I carry my "thumbers."
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. The Falcon,

Please excuse our friend for his seemingly rude behaviour, as he just found out he's grounded and can't come up to Mt. Zoomie on the 4th to play with guns, knives, Coors, explosives and dangerous narcotic stimulents. Instead, he gets to stay home and entertain deadbeats from another planet. Not Gort's planet, but a much weirder one.

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson