a bit of farting arround...

A growing number of collectors customize their automatic knives by changing scales, bolsters, blades, doing fileworks, ... Wether you're a guru or just a wannabe knife modder, this is the place to discuss it!

Moderators: Bill DeShivs, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
mr_edge

Post by mr_edge »

WOW!!!! You are damnded good sir! :shock: :shock: :shock:
the spotlight kid

Post by the spotlight kid »

Freaking A Man!That's some good stuff!Keep it up,you deserve to make a living from it.You is an Artiste! :wink: Cheers the spotlight kid. 8)
A CARROT IS AS CLOSE AS A RABBIT GETS TO A DIAMOND!
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Re: a bit of farting arround...

Post by mrbigg »

Doc Rocket wrote:Here's some scrimshaw on a friends switch. He didn't object. Interesting what you can do. Has anyone else fooled with this technique? I’ve been also experimenting with some metal engraving, anyone tried engraving? Have a few ideas.

Need to find some local brass and nickel silver next for a full project. Having fun when I have the time, buy the way will be posting another guitar soon.

actually doc i'm not that fond of - or good at creating photoshop scrimshaw :wink:
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Doc
You need to color in up by the locking tab and gently smudge out where the black lines are on the button. Have I ever showed you guys the pic of a 13" pick I have with 3 buttons? 8)
PB
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

you've got a great eye mr PB! :wink:

thanks for the heads up on that one!