FRANCE SUCKS!

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

The French assisted us during the Revolutionary War, not because they loved us but because they despised the British. We paid them back for this favor. As General "Black Jack" Pershing said in 1917, "Lafayette, we are here."
I collect springblades but I carry my "thumbers."
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Patton said the same thing in WW-2.
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

An American tourist in London found himself needing to take a leak something terrible.

After a long search he just couldn't find any public bathroom to relieve himself. So he went down one of the side streets to take care of business.

Just as he was unzipping, a London police officer showed up.

"Look here, old chap, what are you doing?" the officer asked.

"I'm sorry," the American replied, but I really gotta take a leak."

"You can't do that here," the officer told him. "Look, follow me."

The police officer led him to a beautiful garden with lots of grass, pretty flowers, and manicured hedges. "Here," said the policeman, "whiz away."

The American tourist shrugged, turned, unzipped, and started going on the flowers. "Ahhh," he said in relief. Then turning toward the officer, he said, "This is very nice of you. Is this British courtesy?"

"No," retorted the policeman. "It's the French Embassy."

Jim
the spotlight kid

Post by the spotlight kid »

NICE ONE JIM! :lol: Have you ever seen the public toilets in France?They are for both sexes to share on the street,they do have urinals,but only a hole in the ground to squat over for both men and women in the same toilet .Some of the ones on the street you can see the guys head and feet as you pass by on your sunny afternoon stroll! :lol: The more refined ones have seperate toilets but women attendants in the mens! :lol: No wonder they are such a F***ing weird race. :shock: Cheers the spotlight kid. 8)
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

the spotlight kid wrote:Some of the ones on the street you can see the guys head and feet as you pass by on your sunny afternoon stroll!
Mr. Spotlight Kid,

Well, at least you don't have to worry about seeing their balls hanging down, as they have NONE!

Best Regard's,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

Bonzo wrote:
the spotlight kid wrote:Some of the ones on the street you can see the guys head and feet as you pass by on your sunny afternoon stroll!
Mr. Spotlight Kid,

Well, at least you don't have to worry about seeing their balls hanging down, as they have NONE!

Best Regard's,

Bonz
I liked that one Bonz, Well put!
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
catavenger

froggies

Post by catavenger »

Sir Richard Burton ( the British explorer not the actor ) wrote in volume 1 of his unfinished set -Book of the Sword that the French had once been the most polite nation in Europe, back in the days when every man wore a sword on his hip. After they stopped that practice they became the rudest. There seems something more honest about a duel rather than suing someone. It's a shame there were some good French pirates in the old days.
Last edited by catavenger on Sat Aug 09, 2003 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

when everyone is armed everyone is polite
.45acp

Post by .45acp »

I could be wrong.... but I believe Jeff Cooper said, " An armed society is a polite society.”
.45acp

NRA Life Member
blackjack

Post by blackjack »

Agree with me or not, Ive always felt that the Americans right to...'keep and bear arms'...is a good idea, I think you are less likely to be the victim of a crime if the person about to commit it is in fear of his head being seperated from the rest of his body by doing it. Thats just what I think.
Take Care
blackjack
Take Care
blackjack
'...I'm warning you...if you say Jehovah once more...'
'Women are experts at finding a man's faults and then constantly reminding him of them'
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

A very strong case can be made that in the U.S. the more restrictive the gun laws a state has, the more crime it has. Prison interviews prove that criminals fear armed citizens far more than they fear police. This is why burglery of an occupied dwelling is rare in the U.S. and the most common type in other countries. [Ironically even unarmed hoseholds benefit since criminals don't know they are unarmed and avoid all occupied dwellings].
The bottom line is gun owners protect their neighbors by the simple fact they exist, and crooks fear them with no idea who they are. [Almost like "a lottery that can kill them" from the crooks veiwpoint].
blackjack

Post by blackjack »

My point exactly Vagrant.
Take Care
blackjack
Take Care
blackjack
'...I'm warning you...if you say Jehovah once more...'
'Women are experts at finding a man's faults and then constantly reminding him of them'
catavenger

Post by catavenger »

Well said vagrant.
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

well said everybody who said well said! :shock:
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

Vagrant,

Wayne LaPierre couldn't have said it any better! :D

The Falcon
I collect springblades but I carry my "thumbers."