Lethal force to protect property?

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!

Do you agree to the use of lethal force to protect your property?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 17, 2003 9:35 am

yes
91%
no
9%

Total votes: 11

the spotlight kid

Post by the spotlight kid »

Mr.Missaman,I had to take early retirement on my cardioligists advice,whom I might add,I was due to see for my yearly checkup tomorrow but his secatary just phoned to cancel!So much for our health system!I agree with you about workfare,it's a good idea!I would like to add that if I ever found myself back against the wall and having to steal to feed familly,I would never be a scumbag burglar,Poacher YES!My grandad was a local village copper who could often be found taking a late drink in his local trading fish and rabbits that he had in poachers pockets sewn into his uniform! :lol: Cheers the spotlight kid. 8)
A CARROT IS AS CLOSE AS A RABBIT GETS TO A DIAMOND!
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

jim d, wrote:Teddy,

Missaman is right about the stste of welfare in his state. On top of all the handouts given to lazy able bodied folks in that state, the concept of eviction for not paying rent is a near non-reality there. I understand why missaman is angry.

Jim
I fully agree with him..... sounds even worse than over here.... but the point that Mr. SK makes about the beauracratic incompetence is all too true.......... people over here who really are in need but don't know the system get shunted from piller to post by "red tape" and can suffer badly..... but the "streetwise" screw the system for all it's worth..... it's the same the world over I suppose......

Best wishes
Teddy
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Teddy,

Yes, the blind 95 year old widow of the disabled war veteran may well lack the knowledge of the 25 year old able bodied but lazy individual when it come to knowing how to obtain benefits.
Jim
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

btw How is it we can be posting when we should be at work

My excuse 2nd shift, but late for that, waiting for call back from Doctor.
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

jim d, wrote:Teddy,

Yes, the blind 95 year old widow of the disabled war veteran may well lack the knowledge of the 25 year old able bodied but lazy individual when it come to knowing how to obtain benefits.
Jim
The really "nasty" bit ...is that the government is well aware of the fact that as it makes it harder for the "professional" scroungers it also makes it harder for the uninformed needy..... and it doesn't care! ... a widow's annual pension saved would go towards the cost of re-wallpapering a top civil servant's office.... and all the while the "gravy train" is getting bigger and bigger...... the word "sickening" doesn't even come close!

Best wishes
Teddy
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

There are too many people who think that the world OWES them a living. :?

The Falcon
I collect springblades but I carry my "thumbers."
the spotlight kid

Post by the spotlight kid »

I agree Mr.Falcon, but there are even more that have paid and paid their dues all their life in the belief that when the time comes they will get whatever help they need!But guess what?They've been lied to,once again!Ripped Off!Maggie Thatcher,Tony Blair.Different party's,Same Fucking Bullshit!One thing they both have in common,they are both Fucking Liars!I have trod in better things then them!Where are the assasins when you need them! :evil: Can't you tell I've come home early from the pub? :lol: Cheers the spotlight kid. 8)
A CARROT IS AS CLOSE AS A RABBIT GETS TO A DIAMOND!
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Spotlight Kid,

Ah! Nothing like a good rant to warm me bones! We have the same political set up here across the pond. No difference. One washes the back of the other. Very well evident on the LEFT coast today in California. 3 men, only 3, wearing the black robes of satan himself, listened to the wailing pleas of clintons butt-hole lawyer buddy and stalled the recall of our lame-dip-shit governor until next March. The will of the people thwarted again. By the same limp-dicks that said we cannot search gas tanks at the mexican border, the same commies that said the 2nd Ammendment of our beloved Constitution does not apply to the PEOPLE.

BTW, 2 of the judges were appointed by clinton, the other one carter.

Cocksuckers.

Oregon is really looking good!

Best Regard's,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

Bonzo wrote:
wearing the black robes of satan himself, clintons butt-hole lawyer buddy lame-dip-shit governor limp-dicks commies Cocksuckers.

Oregon is really looking good! Bonz
That kind of talk isn't going to win you any favors in Sacramento! :wink:

The Falcon :D
I collect springblades but I carry my "thumbers."
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Falcon,

You wrote "There are too many people who think that the world OWES them a living". It couldn't be stated more succinctly, and we seem to be accommodating them quite well!

Jim
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

The only thing the world owes any of us is the right to be left alone and do the best we can, with what we have. [The chances that will happen are------ZERO]. The only thing worse than not having a "helping hand" when you need it, is having one when you don't.
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. The Falcon-

Yessiree. It was one of those 1 kiloton neutron aft her blasters with a 12 floor half life. Why shouldn't a vast crater be irridated in her honor ?

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse

P.S. I see from your avatar that your probably did buy that National Lampoon issue. Don'tcha miss good ol' George Appleton?