A Fitting Tribute To the Esteamed Mr. Pushbutton-

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Greyblade

Post by Greyblade »

What Sakura-san means by "hai! wakarimasuyo!" is "Yes! I understand!" I guess to some, that would constitute an insult.

Sayonara,

Greyblade-san
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Sure would unless you understood Japanese. 8)
PB
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

Pushbutton wrote:I still say his sunglasses are on upside down.
PB
You are correct, sir.
And he's also giving us all a double "flip-off"! :wink:
I collect springblades but I carry my "thumbers."
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

He wears the glasses that way to catch the wooden eye if it falls out 8) He made the glasses too, just for that reason :wink: Every time he does this :wink: there goes the eye again :!: And :roll: is a disaster.
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Pushbutton,

Yes, he may wear his glasses upsidedown, but he really digs salt in his morning tea. Due to inclement weather, we are out in the shop convassing the dirty concrete floor looking for his plywood eyeball that fell out somewhere. I think the dog got it and won't give it back. Details at noon.

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Mr Bonz
If and when he finds his third eye blind tell him I want a razor edge on that knife before he sends it off. I want to use it to carve his initials and mine on the big chair.
PB
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Bonzo wrote:Mr. Pushbutton,

Yes, he may wear his glasses upsidedown, but he really digs salt in his morning tea. Due to inclement weather, we are out in the shop convassing the dirty concrete floor looking for his plywood eyeball that fell out somewhere. I think the dog got it and won't give it back. Details at noon.

Best regards,

Bonz
Lift the dogs tail and see if it looks back at you :wink:
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

Vagrant wrote: Lift the dogs tail and see if it looks back at you :wink:
LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I collect springblades but I carry my "thumbers."
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Vagrant-

Well, sir, after enjoying Mr. Doofus Emeritus' cold weather hospitality of salt sweetened caustic tea, we came out to his cold storage locker office, and sparked up the off topic wasteland forum. I was duly impressed with your cannine aft portal inspection suggestion, AS I did want to recover mine eye. After luring Bonzo's dog, ( Wally Jr.), near enough to tackle, I applied your viewing idea, relying on your obvious wealth of pre-ass dog butt visual exam expertise, and much to my dismay, I couldn'a locate mine missamanned eye. I did, however, glimpse a vaguely familiar silohoutte, reminiscent of a Pushed Button head guy. Wally was reluctant to endure any further explorative probing, and was released unharmed. The results were inconclusive, but I did get a fragrant lapel souvenir for my efforts. After that rousing adventure, Mr. Doofus Emeritus and I went into the snow laden pristine hills under Sacred Mount Zoomie, and expended copious amounts of commie 7.62x39 rounds, all the while wishing you were with us to hold up the small targets for us to walk the rounds in on. AS an afterthought, I have decided that I should try to honor you with your own WJC commemorative custom knife. Howdja' like that? All's you have to do is sign some innocuos, not really important deeds and documents, no real need to read 'em first, just sign, and send back, okay, ol' pal?

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Wally J. Corpse wrote:Greetings, Mr. Vagrant-

Well, sir, after enjoying Mr. Doofus Emeritus' cold weather hospitality of salt sweetened caustic tea, we came out to his cold storage locker office, and sparked up the off topic wasteland forum. I was duly impressed with your cannine aft portal inspection suggestion, AS I did want to recover mine eye. After luring Bonzo's dog, ( Wally Jr.), near enough to tackle, I applied your viewing idea, relying on your obvious wealth of pre-ass dog butt visual exam expertise, and much to my dismay, I couldn'a locate mine missamanned eye. I did, however, glimpse a vaguely familiar silohoutte, reminiscent of a Pushed Button head guy. Wally was reluctant to endure any further explorative probing, and was released unharmed. The results were inconclusive, but I did get a fragrant lapel souvenir for my efforts. After that rousing adventure, Mr. Doofus Emeritus and I went into the snow laden pristine hills under Sacred Mount Zoomie, and expended copious amounts of commie 7.62x39 rounds, all the while wishing you were with us to hold up the small targets for us to walk the rounds in on. AS an afterthought, I have decided that I should try to honor you with your own WJC commemorative custom knife. Howdja' like that? All's you have to do is sign some innocuos, not really important deeds and documents, no real need to read 'em first, just sign, and send back, okay, ol' pal?

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Greetings Wally
Sorry the eye was not where it shouldn't have been in the first place, perhaps my lack of familiarity with the canine ingress egress system caused a time [and other] passage error. To verify this, maybe frequent re-observations are required :wink: In the future maybe the wooden eye should/could be replaced with a miniture video camera :idea: This might not let you assertain it's location but, you could tell what it was viewing :!: Do consider the possibility of an adverse effect on depth perception however :roll: Please continue to discharge all the commie ammo you can. Much better for us to shoot it than them to shoot us with it.
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Goddamn that Mr Bonz he said he wanted my picture to hang up in his den with all the other clebrities he has. William Gacey, Charles Manson and his wife Marilyn etc. So I send him the picture and he feeds it to his dog. Boy now I know how you feel Wally going through life insulted and slighted evertime you turn around. So remember todays helpful hint is keep your eyes forward.
PB
Wally J. Corpse

Greetings, Mr. Pushbutton-

I brought this one back out just to keep it fresh in the 'Laugh At Mr. Pushbutton Category'. Heh, heh, he, I could do this all day, or until they find me outa my canvas tuxedo...

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
blackjack

Post by blackjack »

Um, I couldnt log on for about a week and I havent read every posting so forgive me if I sound a little confused. This is a tribute to our very own Mr. PB...he didnt die did he?
blackjack
Take Care
blackjack
'...I'm warning you...if you say Jehovah once more...'
'Women are experts at finding a man's faults and then constantly reminding him of them'
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

No Blackjack I'm still alive and kicking. Wally was just doing his usual asskissing on me to keep on my good side and not have him demoted to the kitchen knives as moderator.
PB
Wally J. Corpse

Greetings, Mr. Pushbutton-

Whoa- 'asskissing' you say? There's an activity ol' Wally shall never enjoinder. You musta missed the Nexus of the Crisis, ya' doddering ol' feeb- The whole point of the episode was just to help you look foolish, and by the chuckle-o-meter ratings, I'd say it worked. However, if'n you continue to backlash with spiteful comments, you exponentially decrease the odds of your ever gaining posession of the 'Womb Raider' WJC Custom Memorial Mr. Pushbutton OTF, so watch it, gramps.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse