A Fitting Tribute To the Esteamed Mr. Pushbutton-

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
ktonix

Post by ktonix »

Thats the funniest thing ive seen in a long time , what a good laugh :P
question is though
does it have 100% functionality
otf :P
------------
James Foster
jamief@ktonix.com
http://www.ktonix.com
blackjack

Post by blackjack »

Pushbutton wrote:No Blackjack I'm still alive and kicking. Wally was just doing his usual asskissing on me to keep on my good side and not have him demoted to the kitchen knives as moderator.
PB
Very glad to hear that Mr. Pushbutton. :wink:
Take Care
blackjack
Take Care
blackjack
'...I'm warning you...if you say Jehovah once more...'
'Women are experts at finding a man's faults and then constantly reminding him of them'
yavcon

Post by yavcon »

Wally, that was funny as hell...the only thing missing from that picture is a huge pair of muttonchop sideburns and a Blue Oyster Cult t-shiiirrr......wait.....oh....yes...well....well done.

Cheers to Mr. Pushbutton...AND Mr. Corpse. :lol:
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, All-

It's time for this one to come up to the top again, so the newbies can see some real bladesmithing skill.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Wallace
I think it's time for this to come to the top cause your bored out of your mind and wondering just how good a time Mr Bonz is having at the moment. It is early out there so he is most likely not having a good time at the moment. The coors has worn off and he just finished the dry heaves and feels like shit. I believe I just heard a far away "shwoosh" yes I did so he is gagging down the hair of the dog,wait he just spotted that half bottle of vodka leftover and is tilting it now to his lips.Wow that must have been a half pint he sucked down and he just finished that coors. Now I would say Mr Bonz is ready for another day of lock and load.
PB
Wally J. Corpse

Greetings, Mr. Pushbutton-

Yes, you were right all along- my sunglasses were on upside down.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse

P. S. Now that you're in the spiritual afterlife dimension, you wouldn'a be buddying up with the Creator to inflict boils or stuttering on me wouldja' ?
Stay away from those lightening bolts too...
Wally J. Corpse

Greetings, Legion Of Fan-

I bring this to the top again because it makes me laugh, and we all need a good laugh, even sweeter if it's at the expense of some dead guy. I haven't seen Mr. Pushbutton here in the afterbirth, er, uh... oh yeah! The afterLIFE. Hmmm... I wonder if'n he got better accomodations than eye.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

Wally J. Corpse wrote:Greetings, Legion Of Fan-

I bring this to the top again because it makes me laugh, and we all need a good laugh, even sweeter if it's at the expense of some dead guy. I haven't seen Mr. Pushbutton here in the afterbirth, er, uh... oh yeah! The afterLIFE. Hmmm... I wonder if'n he got better accomodations than eye.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
I thought this post was sick, nowhere near being funny. Wasn't going to say but I did. What the hell
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Claudester wrote:
Wally J. Corpse wrote:Greetings, Legion Of Fan-

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
I thought this post was sick, nowhere near being funny. Wasn't going to say but I did. What the hell
Afraid I have to agree,poor choice wally.
teq
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
sakura

Post by sakura »

I think pushbutton would disagre with you 2 here. but thats just me.
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

sakura wrote:I think pushbutton would disagre with you 2 here. but thats just me.

Mr. Sakura,

I too think Mr. PB would disagree, as he is probably enjoying a good chuckle about right now.

Mr. Claudester,
Mr. Tequiza,

Although I consider my ol' pal Wally a True Jerk and rather annoying at times, he's still my True Jerk friend and annoying.

What else can I say about the guy?

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

Sir Walter has always been a paragon of civility and decorum. His sense of propriety is unparalleded in the annals (anals?) of this forum. How could Pushbutton possibly be offended? :D
I collect springblades but I carry my "thumbers."
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

The Falcon wrote:Sir Walter has always been a paragon of civility and decorum. His sense of propriety is unparalleded in the annals (anals?) of this forum. How could Pushbutton possibly be offended? :D

I guess it must have been the bad drugs at the time of writing. I'm sure PBs family are just trilled to see a writing like that. I think a MOD shoud have taken it off of here so PBs daughter dosen't have to read such shit. Mature, grown-up adults don't write things like that.
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Bonzo wrote:
sakura wrote:I think pushbutton would disagre with you 2 here. but thats just me.

Mr. Sakura,

I too think Mr. PB would disagree, as he is probably enjoying a good chuckle about right now.

Mr. Claudester,
Mr. Tequiza,

Although I consider my ol' pal Wally a True Jerk and rather annoying at times, he's still my True Jerk friend and annoying.

What else can I say about the guy?

Best regards,

Bonz
Mr Bonzo,
were all jerks in our own right and I know wally didn't mean anything bad by what he said,I just think it was a poor way to phrase it,that's all.
teq
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

[quote="Claudester] Mature, grown-up adults don't write things like that.[/quote]

Mr. Claudester,

Probably the reason Wally and I are such good pals, we never grew up. As both of us are in our forties, it still feels like we are the rabble-rousing trouble making teens of the 70's. We are still trying to get our hands on the sacred red plutonium to finish our project, and yes, we will lift the skirt of an unsuspecting damsel while she's reading the front page at the news rack. I will admit that Wally's mind is a bit more bent than mine, but thats the reason I always point my finger at him. "He did it!"

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson