A Fitting Tribute To The Esteamed Mr. WJC-

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

A Fitting Tribute To The Esteamed Mr. WJC-

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Legion Of Fan-

In order to attempt to keep mine movements regular, I oftentimes peruse the hysterical archives within this Offal Topics.
It has become almost practically septic in that the obvious excretory reactions to my words of wit or less, and the resultant replies merely Charmin the stain- to wit:
Quoted to flush/follow:

Mypetelvis 3/27'2004-
" I laughed, I cried, I think I pooped a little"

sammy the blade 9/26/20022-
" I'm laughing so hard now I think I peed a little"

Then, of course we have our own Doofus Emeritus, ever leading the rectal kazoo marching band, and, that, AS ever, in and of itself, is a Fitting Tribute...

AS ever, placed
Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse

P.S. Custom T-shirts are available soon, only one fits all size, color scheme of diarrhea brown, with some yaller whiz streaks across the lower hem, and !! an artistically placed crusty old period blood swath stain on the neck hole ! makes for a very thoughtful gift under the tree...
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Re: A Fitting Tribute To The Esteamed Mr. WJC-

Post by Bonzo »

Wally J. Corpse wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:23 pm ever leading the rectal kazoo marching band...
Mr. Corpse,

Well, we are very disciplined! Come on down and join the fun, and be sure to bring your yodeling pickle...

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Bonzo wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:00 am
Wally J. Corpse wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:23 pm ever leading the rectal kazoo marching band...
Mr. Corpse,

Well, we are very disciplined! Come on down and join the fun, and be sure to bring your yodeling pickle...

Best regards,

Bonz
Yodeling pickle, has to be a good story behind that.
2024 candidate for president
gravknife

Post by gravknife »

Wally

I'll take 2 of those Self stained custom T -shirts in X-large please .
Good to send as revenge gifts for all the shite Xmas presents I will undoubtedly receive ..

I hope you are well Sir .

gravknife