Risk Vs. Reward...

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Risk Vs. Reward...

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Legion of Fan-

There I Was.. I was surprised to see a noticeably large arachnid on the floor of the bathroom I'm allowed in. Apparently one of those 'wolf' type spiders, easily over an inch plus leg spans...I spun off a few sheets of double quilted TP, and attempted to quell the invasion fatally..she utilized that whole multiple eyeball trait characteristic, and adroitly avoided the demise, until I eventually outwitted it, however, uponst the squishing thrust, I felt a wee bit of a puncture/pain warning in mine fingertip... It sprung to mind the rumors of some reclusive brown spier being able to inflict a debilitating/fatal bite. 'Twas then that I questioned my risk vs. reward approach... good thing eye am an expert at the twitch and drool..It took two full Bonzo commemorative flushes to win the won.
So, it also bared to mind some of the other risks I have taken for rewards, for instance, mine voluntary enlistment into the world of roofing, always taking the risk of vying with immutable powers on this planet, gravity and water, wind and fire..said risks have given me a life of rewards, and one time a grateful roof emergency rescued pastry shop guy rewarded the crew with a nice box of donuts...
Question put forth to the inmates herein these hollowed halls- any risk vs, reward tales to spin ?

AS ever,
Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse
boots

Re: Risk Vs. Reward...

Post by boots »

Good thing it wasn't carrying babies!
sammy the blade

Re: Risk Vs. Reward...

Post by sammy the blade »

Probably more than I recall and usually I chose the risk and usually it didn't go well. One day I'll tell ya about the fire walk. Good thing I don't have much hair.
2024 candidate for president