Sad Passing...

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Re: Sad Passing...

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Sammy the blade-

While I appreciate your offer of home dictating, I feel that there is one more qualified than eye, our own "king and tyrant " motto guy, Doofus Emeritus.

My skillset would almost practically be useful AS the assistant assistant to the Secretary of Sarcasm..

AS ever,
Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse

P.S. That guy you said what we have now, is currently in SF, doing the vacant stare mumble, shuffle and stumble , parading with the deviate queers and criminals, must be having a sniff festival to ends of depends...
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Everytime he mumbles the whole world is saying, WTF is wrong with those Americans! At least Trump gave us some money. I kinda like being bought off. My son is now 12 and I'm collecting the good old Social Security check, seeing how I have custody of him he gets one too. He also got the stimulus checks too! Don't make sense to me but I don't make the rules and he ain't spending it either.
2024 candidate for president
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

My condolences to all the poor soles of SF! My advice would be to change the channel and hope he gets sucked down a sinkhole! Good place for the sniffer.
2024 candidate for president