Wally J. Corpse Cartoon

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
jerryk25

Wally J. Corpse Cartoon

Post by jerryk25 »

YouTube Video Music Link
"Up on the Roof" . . . . .the Drifters . . . .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puM1k-S86nE

Open a second browser window, turn on the song. . .
enjoy your cartoon. . .

JerryK25
Attachments
Wally-J-Corpse-002.jpg
Wally-J-Corpse-002.jpg (513.16 KiB) Viewed 1847 times
jerryk25

Re: Wally J. Corpse Cartoon

Post by jerryk25 »

Now I gotta take a nap.
then draw Vagabund's cocking OTF.
rock-n-roll$$$$$$

Post by rock-n-roll$$$$$$ »

that's awesome Jerry!, nice work.
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

:D :D :D
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. jerryK25-

Golly this is surely an unexpected expectorant from ye'! AS an expert of the obvious, eye can surmise that you surely do have a lot of idle time on yer plane of current existence, 'eh?
If'n your toon skills strive for authenticity, 'tis a well known factoid that WJC only grasps an 11" Kriss swinguard blade shape, and, that WJC shingle roofs done in the shown toon were always installed with the proven west coast alignment pattern using the 5" offset, not the 'half tab' application AS depicted.
Don't forget, that what is laid unto paper via the pen, oft times breeds popularity and/or contempt.

AS ever,
Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Wally J. Corpse wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:10 pm ... 'tis a well known factoid that WJC only grasps an 11" Kriss swinguard blade shape...
AS ever,
Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse
The middle knife was made by Jagman on this forum for a passaround back in 2004. It was the first Kris swinguard; Mr. Corpse's entities for one to be made were finally heard. Eventually, Frank B. overcame his reluctance to produce such a knife (he did not consider the Kris to be a traditional swinguard blade profile). So now you all know how it started.
Attachments
110-1098_IMG_MOD.JPG
110-1098_IMG_MOD.JPG (57.6 KiB) Viewed 1751 times
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Natcherly,

It was under Wally's watchful droopy eye that I hefted the first 11" kris swinger. As I recall, after I handed it back, he quickly deployed the blade to make sure I didn't pull the ol quick switcheroonie (the fake rizzy was in my pocket). My latest mission to the Corpse mole-farm earlier this month did not see any action on the 11" swinger in question, more of a waddayawant noise from behind the door peephole, and don't run over the cat as I backed out the driveway. How I cherish such tender friendship...

Mr. Jerry,

I'm sure a case of 12 oz. Coors on ice will keep you in Wallys good graces. He might even give you his spot in the Kameltoe Challenge.

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
jerryk25

Post by jerryk25 »

Wally . . Bonzo

1. . . Can't drink anymore, can't eat salt, can't even drink soda pop.
. . . . . . . Coors ?!? . . you mean that Beerwater stuff, takes 20 aluminum cans to catch a buzz ? Bleeeeechk . . .
. . . . . . . Iron City Beer, in a Steel Can, Basement floor temperature, removes rust off bolts, (and not I.C.Light. . .for girls)
. . . . . . . (mind you, Coors DID have a cool can with twin holes in the top, that made a really cool Bong.)

2. . . Retired, lotsa time on my hands . . .sleeps a lot. . .draws for own amusement.
. . . . . . Revisions were my Life, fun looking up 5 inch offset, every 8th course aligns.
. . . . . . Because of the artificial tapering perspective of a slanted roof, the indexing at one end seems to warp wrong at the other end.
. . . . . . This is due to it being a cartoon in Photoshop using Text-wrap to change the tile sizes,
. . . . . . and not a 3-D rendering in AutoCAD with forced Viewpoint in Paperspace where tiles are actually to scale in Modelspace.
. . . . . . I could have drawn hyper-accurate roof tiles in AutoCAD, but importing a skull-face would be problematic.

3. . . Kriss Blades . . . .welll Okay . . if you like them . . .to each his own. . . .I have not read enough posts to be cognizant of many "Factoids".

4. . . Kameltoe . . .Not playing. . . I expect Biden to go full term 4 years . . .Tortoises live a long time.
. . . . . . Kamela will not be Pres. . . at least not until she's over 65. . . .
. . . . . . not playing means not winning, reasons . . . .kharma . . . Something good happens, I win. . . pendulum swings back , I get cancer and die.

5. . . Breeding Contempt . . . I've drawn it all in my 70 years, I've offended a lot of people, I don't care anymore.
. . . . . . . I tend not to pick fights and not start arguments, Just because I draw well, does not mean my opinion should be public.
. . . . . . . I'm kinda Like Star Trek's Mr Spock, I can't be offended by criticism, I just fix the drawing an move on to the next assignment.

6. . . Paper ? . . .Pen.? . . .Actually, Hewlett Packard LapTop and a Trackball Mouse. I still do Inkpen, but only for specific style projects.

Attached Revision B . . . . Kriss Blade and 5 inch offset roofing tile pattern. . . .
Attachments
Wally-J-Corpse-003b.jpg
Wally-J-Corpse-003b.jpg (486.34 KiB) Viewed 1725 times
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. jerryk25-

Cudos for your adjustments for accuracy to the toon images, well played! AS a tolkien of respect, your stalworth actions have awarded you with an immunity to the WJC GP.

AS ever,
Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Wally J. Corpse wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:50 pm Greetings, Mr. jerryk25-

Cudos for your adjustments for accuracy to the toon images, well played! AS a tolkien of respect, your stalworth actions have awarded you with an immunity to the WJC GP.

AS ever,
Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse
Congratulations Jerry, looks like you've been accepted!
2024 candidate for president