Roofing Tales Of Madness...

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Roofing Tales Of Madness...

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Legion Of Fan-

Here, to follow, is another episode from the hysterical archives, this one is entitled- "Her Toys"-
There I Was, circa 1980's, whence I was directed to perform some roofing repairs on a home just off of Portola, in SF. I arrived with mine capable ASssitant, and, we were directed to the area of roof by the homeowner, a middle aged Asian woman. The only viable access was through her bedroom window onto a small tar and gravel wing roof. AS my cohort, a rather large fellow, began to egress the interior, he lost his balance somewhat, and reflexively tried to recover, but whilst doing so, his foot contacted the owner's bedroom nightstand, resulting in it's tipping over, and the drawer spewed forth it's contents, a veritable treasure trove of self pleasuring devices, commonly labeled "dildos", there was quite an amusing variety of her toys, ranging from multi-ethnic colored fake peckers, some with auxillary methods of battery driven energy vibrating stimulation including the apparent twat and anus motor driven engine, complete with some rather disturbing vials of labelled flavor scented fluids. For a micro second of frozen time, a hush fell over the crowd, but was instantly dispelled by us roofing guys laughing out loud. The owner gal was somewhat embarrassed, and directed us to abandon our efforts.
Sometime later, I happenstance to be driving past that site, and noticed that the roof section was being worked on by a competitor company, and. AS luck would have it, eye happened to know the foreman of that company, who said that the homeowner denied access through the interior, and forced them into a complicated, convoluted exterior mode of ingress.
Just goes to show ya', some folks are sensitive whence their true groinal pleasure seeking methodology of toys are exposed...

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Re: Roofing Tales Of Madness...

Post by natcherly »

Apparently the lady was a serious collector of dildonica. Such devices rarely show up in home display cases, unlike out snappy treasures. :mrgreen:
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

natcherly wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:58 pm Apparently the lady was a serious collector of dildonica. Such devices rarely show up in home display cases, unlike out snappy treasures. :mrgreen:
You might be surprised.
2024 candidate for president
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

My corresponding tale of wit involves airport TSA security. AS many of you know, prior to COVID, my workweek included air travel, every week. Just before the arrival of TSA Pre-Check I was in the midst of my twice weekly TSA security drill. In front of me was a very petite middle-aged Asian woman. The drill involved opening the carry-on and removing the 1 quart ziplock bag containing liquids, gels, and aerosols. Upon unzipping and opening her carry-on, a large anatomically correct device was visible. I marveled at the size of the device which I estimated to be about 15 inches in length. She finished the drill undaunted and we proceeded to our respective gates. I was amazed at her indifference to the fact that her device was in full view of several people.

Jim
john

Post by john »

It’s amazing the amount of effort and energy and depth of desire of what a person will do to accomplish whatever their passion may be.
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
sammy the blade

jim d, wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:33 pm My corresponding tale of wit involves airport TSA security. AS many of you know, prior to COVID, my workweek included air travel, every week. Just before the arrival of TSA Pre-Check I was in the midst of my twice weekly TSA security drill. In front of me was a very petite middle-aged Asian woman. The drill involved opening the carry-on and removing the 1 quart ziplock bag containing liquids, gels, and aerosols. Upon unzipping and opening her carry-on, a large anatomically correct device was visible. I marveled at the size of the device which I estimated to be about 15 inches in length. She finished the drill undaunted and we proceeded to our respective gates. I was amazed at her indifference to the fact that her device was in full view of several people.

Jim
It must be her traveling companion.
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Corpse,

Was in my hotel room in SF a few years back, and on the local news some gal was interviewing the owner of a smut shop that sported a large display of adult toys. She asked the guy if he considered the toys offensive to women. “Offensive?” he said, “The majority of my customers are women”.

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Legion Of Fan-

Herein lies an addendum to my original "Her Toys" tale-
To wit: one of the company's hot crew foreman had just acquired a snappy little Porsche convertible sports car, and he proudly parked it in front of the shop. One of my crew's capable Einsteins had found a flesh tone rubber pecker in the gutter outside the neighboring bar, and, we were amused to find that it fit perfectly into a gap below the front of his car, and it was installed therein, much to our amusement.
Evidently he became the object of passerby attention AS he drove through SF, all the while thinking that the public was raving at his Porsche, he was reveling at the attention! "Twas 2 days later that he accosted us, and rightly deduced wherein his career of mockery began, he was somewhat miffed. Jeepers, some people are so sensitive, didja ever notice that?
IMG_0742.JPG
IMG_0742.JPG (801.58 KiB) Viewed 1714 times

AS ever,
Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse
sammy the blade

LMFAO
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Corpse,

I’d say that could give a different meaning to a, rear ender...

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Those things are everywhere...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MLjAR_pxso