There Are Many Here Among Us...

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
whippersnapper

Re: There Are Many Here Among Us...

Post by whippersnapper »

butch, magnum, justacowboy (jac)- All the old Blade play forum guys I haven't heard from in years. Someone said they were active on facebook but I never joined and eventually I lost touch. Hopefully they are fine and just found different interests.
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

I sent him a pm a couple years ago and he said he was to busy with grand kids.
2024 candidate for president
sammy the blade

whippersnapper wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:57 pm butch, magnum, justacowboy (jac)- All the old Blade play forum guys I haven't heard from in years. Someone said they were active on facebook but I never joined and eventually I lost touch. Hopefully they are fine and just found different interests.
Not in to the social media thing myself either.
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Jim D,

I sold Missaman a knife shortly before his demise, and he was living in Baltimore, or that’s where I sent it anyway.

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

"...who feel that life is but a joke".

Tom
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

"Re: There Are Many Here Among Us...
Post by sammy the blade » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:09 pm

whippersnapper wrote: ↑Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:15 pm
Another guy who I always wondered what happened to was Milu. He was a mod here and very active on all the forums for years. One day he just vanished.

I think he lived in Europe somewhere, but I never really knew much about him.
Maybe he got a new cell phone and still trying to figure it out."

I think of Mario (Milu) from time to time, hope he's OK. We were moderators on Teddy's Forum (was it really that long ago?), along with a guy named Benkeai, or something like that. This was during the Brad Skipper/Nick Wagner controversy, which, in my opinion wrecked the forum more than any other thing, including Teddy's death. In fact, I became a mod during a spat with Nick, during which I asked Teddy to let me be one for the sole purpose of banning him and his cult. Mario and I had our hands full with all this, and corresponded a lot. At one point, he created a new forum within Teddy's called Nick's Ranting Centre, which included Nick's diatribes, arguments with me, etc.

I still sort of owe Mario a knife; I was going to build him one, but I was unable to complete it in a reasonable time and he let me off the hook. Always a gentleman. A few years later I built one to his specs, but couldn't locate him.

Tom
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
sammy the blade

Still wonder if things for Viking, Dave turned out well for him. He just disappeared.
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

whippersnapper wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:04 am It wont let me ban myself so if another mod would be so kind.
Sorry, Terry. Modship is a life time appointment. Think GF III. :mrgreen: