I'm heading back to Tijuana.

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Tom19176

Re: I'm heading back to Tijuana.

Post by Tom19176 »

Thanks for the info ! I hope you made a good profit on the two you sold !
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

That didn't take long....That knife could have funded 10 Caesar salads or 2 nights at the Hotel Aqua Rio on Avenida Constitucion. A few more bids and maybe throw in a half dozen fish tacos. :wink:
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Maybe two tickets to the donkey show too!
2024 candidate for president
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

sammy the blade wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:55 pm Maybe two tickets to the donkey show too!
Wonder if that still is a thing? I'm skeered to google it in fear it will corrupt my innocent mind. :mrgreen:
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

I feel sorry for the donkey if it still goes on, I'm sure she paid with carrots. Never know, the donkey might like it.
2024 candidate for president
Fishtail Picklock

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

To my knowledge, the "donkey shows" haven't been in existence for more than 60 years. Those took place in Ciudad Juarez long, long ago. The vulgar side of Tijuana is in the Zona Norte (North Zone) where the honkytonks and brothels (as well as streetwalkers) are openly seen. It is a well-known fact that 98% of the prostitutes in the Zona Norte are infected with the HIV virus. These arent' the places I frequent when I'm in town. (I like living a salubrious life and refuse to contract any venereal diseases).
Anyone that plays with the "little girls" in the Zona is playing "Russian Roulette" with a self-loading pistol. :roll:
Fishtail Picklock