Shoveling snow can be hazardous!

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Shoveling snow can be hazardous!

Post by Bonzo »

Ladies, Fish, and Gentlemen,

I was sent an unedited video of this incident last night, and I thought, what a pathetic waste of human life, over basically nothing. The couple(now dead) started this incident with the shooter (now dead), but certainly didn't deserve the end result. It goes to show if you're a hot head, you might want to think twice about the mental capacity of who you are messing with. My personal experience with snow disputes was only ever against the plow operator who loved to bury my driveway entrance. After rewarding him with a few cases of suds, the problem was solved.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/02/snow-shov ... r-suicide/

How senseless...

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
jim d,

Re: Shoveling snow can be hazardous!

Post by jim d, »

Totally agree Bonz, how senseless...

Regarding your approach - the power of positive reinforcement - oh wait - wouldn't that be more accurately called bribery? :lol:

Jim
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

I seen the video a couple days ago but it hadn't mentioned the guy killing himself. Wonder if it took him 20 shots to put himself down.
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

whippersnapper wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:41 pm I seen the video a couple days ago but it hadn't mentioned the guy killing himself. Wonder if it took him 20 shots to put himself down.
It could have if he was a really really really bad shot.
2024 candidate for president
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

sammy the blade wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:27 pm
whippersnapper wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:41 pm I seen the video a couple days ago but it hadn't mentioned the guy killing himself. Wonder if it took him 20 shots to put himself down.
It could have if he was a really really really bad shot.
From the video he was either the worst shot I have ever seen or the married couple were the toughest people in PA.
john

Post by john »

We’re expecting snow in Boston today. We get very possessive about our shoveled out parking spaces. You shovel it you own it till it melts. As far as I know no one has ever been killed over a parking space. However, there have been many fists fights and vandalized cars over parking spaces.
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

I had seen this video and one of my friends thought it was fake!? where did it occur?
john

Post by john »

Tom19176 wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:54 pm I had seen this video and one of my friends thought it was fake!? where did it occur?

Not sure what city, but the murder/suicide took place in Pennsylvania.
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Thanks John. I found an article on it.