Covid shot

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
sammy the blade

Re: Covid shot

Post by sammy the blade »

TRYKER wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:33 pm yesterday while on the phone i was given a location for a shot. before they finished with my info it was gone. butt i got an email that says i have an appointment for 3/10/21 at gillete stadium at 4:54 pm :D :D :D

it's rite next to bass pro !!!
To bad it isn't next to the strip bar. Be my luck that it would be closed.
2024 candidate for president
Straydog 5247

Post by Straydog 5247 »

Well fellers, I got my second (Moderna) shot yesterday & my wife got her 1st .....arms are justa little sore , but ,no big deal

I feel alittle better knowin' , the odds are , If I DO get Coronavirus , I probably won't die or have to be hospitalized because of it !

Hopefully ,the vaccines will get out quick to those states still waitin ' , take care

Rondog 8)
Billyfish

Post by Billyfish »

Got my first on 2/27 now it's March 3/4 and I feel normal again; my side effects were extreme fatigue, dizziness and feeling weak in the knees.
Sure am looking forward to the second..... :shock:
sammy the blade

Got my second yesterday and the arm ain't near as sore as the first shot.
Straydog 5247

Post by Straydog 5247 »

sammy the blade wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:52 pm Got my second yesterday and the arm ain't near as sore as the first shot.
Yeah !.....Same here Sammy

Rondog 8)
Straydog 5247

Post by Straydog 5247 »

Billyfish wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:30 pm Got my first on 2/27 now it's March 3/4 and I feel normal again; my side effects were extreme fatigue, dizziness and feeling weak in the knees.
Sure am looking forward to the second..... :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol: .......You'll be ok Billy !.. :wink:

Rondog 8)
sammy the blade

I haven't had any side effects, hope I didn't just jinx myself.
Billyfish

Post by Billyfish »

I've been reading a bit about the Mrna 'vaccines' ; they're not true vaccines but gene therapy.
I wish I'd gotten the Johnson and Johnson one shot treatment it's a true vaccine.
Too late now though.
sammy the blade

Billyfish wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:22 pm I've been reading a bit about the Mrna 'vaccines' ; they're not true vaccines but gene therapy.
I wish I'd gotten the Johnson and Johnson one shot treatment it's a true vaccine.
Too late now though.
Maybe I'll mutate into something intelegent, probably not.
Billyfish

Post by Billyfish »

I only expect to get dumber myself.
john

Post by john »

Got my first shot on March 4. Next one is on March 25. I feel like I won the lottery.
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
sammy the blade

My first shot gave me a sore arm for 3 days, senond shot just a little sore but second day it was gone. Everyone should get one, it's free and quite a few of us here had the polio shot when we were kids and it didn't kill us.
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

get my shot at gillete stadium wensday at 4:55 pm. it's rite next door to bass pro !!!
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
Luke_of_Mass

Post by Luke_of_Mass »

I got my first shot (Pfizer) in mid-February, second one is scheduled on the 20th. I had to drive all the way out to a place called Gardner, MA - never heard of it but apparently it's the furniture capital of new england... first shot gave me a sore arm for 2 days. My girl got the Moderna very early on (nurse) and it was pretty bad. Several of her colleagues got their asses kicked by it too. second shot for them was nothing. I imagine Pfizer will be a little different.

It was really hard to get an appointment. I've got 3 comorbidity but it appears to be an honor system and I think a lot of younger people are using that to their advantage and just ticking the box saying "I've got 2 or more comorbidity" ... of course there's no follow-up or anything. The pharmacies are overwhelmed and their websites are broken/cant handle the load. Whoever made the decision to dump that responsibility on pharmacies in this state ought to have their head examined. People without internet access or smartphones are entirely SOL. AKA old people who need this vaccine most. Very sad.
Knee-deep in the hoopla...
sammy the blade

In Indiana we have a 211 number we can call to arrange the shot. That number can also tell you where to go for a number of services you may be eligible for. I'm sure Indiana is not the only state with this service. Remember Google can be your friend.