Covid shot

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
whippersnapper

Re: Covid shot

Post by whippersnapper »

sammy the blade wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:08 pm I'm back, whoever got thing straightened out for me I want to thank you! I missed this place.
Whew! I was worried the Walmart butt sniffing charges had stuck this time. :wink:

Good to see you back!
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

whippersnapper wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:03 am
sammy the blade wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:08 pm I'm back, whoever got thing straightened out for me I want to thank you! I missed this place.
Whew! I was worried the Walmart butt sniffing charges had stuck this time. :wink:

Good to see you back!
I'm not wanted at Walmart anymore after that incident, I shop at Miers now. When the mask madness goes away I'll see if I can get past the guards at Walmart.
2024 candidate for president
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

CHANGE YA MASK THEY MAY NOT REGONIZE YA !!!

welcome back
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
sammy the blade

I use the ones they give you when you walk in. Maybe I can walk in backwards, I live in Indiana so it may take awhile for them to catch on.
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

They haven't bothered making people wear one at our local WM for a few months. They barely have enough help to keep the store going.
sammy the blade

whippersnapper wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:17 pm They haven't bothered making people wear one at our local WM for a few months. They barely have enough help to keep the store going.
Without a Walmart the world may come to anachary.