Have manual transmissions become an anti-theft device?

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Re: Have manual transmissions become an anti-theft device?

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Jim D-

'Twas not entirely the skill of driving and maneuvering that was our roofing transport modus operandi, that was supplanted by our virulent apathy to the desires of other drivers, driving large trucks, all of mine fleet had massive battle worthy steel plate bumpers, and oft the public wouldnaye challenge a procession of big black trucks full of subhuman criminals for right of way.
Eye shall sometime regale another Roofing Tales Of Madness in regards to an episode at Coitus Tower, however there is no evidence we were ever there, your Honor!

AS ever,
Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse

P.S. Eye see that you have succumbed to the contagion of the capitalized 'AS', good work!
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Sir Wallace,

I caught your play on word with "Coitus Tower" and will report that, unfortunately, while visiting there, it did not live up to its name for me.

It is nice to not have to edit my use of AS here in the forum. I sometimes open sentences in work emails with "AS we discussed.." to prevent clients from weaseling out of commitments and then have to decapitalize the S. It is not intentional as I'm just slow on the draw to lift my finger off the shift key, resulting in the capital S.

Jim
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

jim d, wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:38 pm caught your play on word with "Coitus Tower" and will report that, unfortunately, while visiting there, it did not live up to its name for me.
Mr. Jim D,

I was never impressed with the concrete monolith. It's dank and smells like mold. The murals though are worth a look.The Columbus statue is quite impressive, if it's still there. I heard the once .50 cent elevator ride is now up to $10.00, which is about $9.00 more than what Wally would be willing to spend on anything coitus...

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson