I am preparing to buy an 2003 Lincoln Town Car.

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Fishtail Picklock

Re: I am preparing to buy an 2003 Lincoln Town Car.

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

I bought the car for $3400.00 (it had a dead battery and it cost $153.00 to replace it). I'm still working on the seat. The emergency brake will have to wait.
Fishtail Picklock
Fishtail Picklock

I bought the car for $3400 the seller chipped in $100.00 to help defray the cost of the new battery. I still need to get the power seat working (perhaps it is the power seat module). I'm still working on things, but the 2003 Lincoln Town Car has been affectionately named "Silver".

I'll keep everyone posted .
Fishtail Picklock
Luke_of_Mass

Post by Luke_of_Mass »

I presume once she's fixed and back on the road, you'll indulge in many a "Hi-Ho Silver... Away!" ? Good luck with the seats
Knee-deep in the hoopla...
Fishtail Picklock

Luke_of_Mass wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:23 am I presume once she's fixed and back on the road, you'll indulge in many a "Hi-Ho Silver... Away!" ? Good luck with the seats
To the strains of the William Tell Overture. I can't imagine what Jay Silverheels (Tonto) would say. (BTW, this Lincoln Town Car Signature model is painted in a color Lincoln called "Silver Birch"). Hence the name, "Silver".
Fishtail Picklock
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Did you do your trip down south?
Billyfish

Post by Billyfish »

Forty bucks for a lobster dinner in Old Mexico ?? :shock:
I hope it's a 3 pounder...