KAMELTOE CHALLENGE! WIN A RIZZY CLONE! WOW!

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

KAMELTOE CHALLENGE! WIN A RIZZY CLONE! WOW!

Post by Bonzo »

Ladies, Fish, and Gentlemen,

Thought I might liven things up a bit around here with a little contest. We all know creepy Joe isn't going to go a full term. He doesn't have enough soup in his ass. It's all about the snot nose who was picked by committee as his VP. My disgust for the woman goes beyond the moon and stars. However, looks like we got handed a raw deal, and whoever picks the date she becomes POTUS, gets this genuine wannabe 10" Rizzy clone. Now the rules are fairly simple, just pick a date in the future you think ol' Joe is going to resign (or vapor lock), and Kameltoe gets sworn in. Whoever has picked that date, or the closest date to it, gets the prize. Once you enter your guess, you cannot change it. I, or one of the moderators will post your name and date on this topic post. If you are a new member, you must have a minimum of 50 non-related posts.Post your pic by 1/20/21. Thats it. The prize will be sent free of charge anywhere in the lower 48 states. Anyone somewhere else may have to chip in some $ to chance it past their border.

This knife was given to me by our good friend ray, who has been AWOL from TB for a number of years. If for some reason this challenge gets him off his ass to chime in, I'll buy him a 6 pack of Schmitz beer, his favorite. I also have another Rizzy clone just like it that Mr. Corpse gave me, but its beat to hell, and the pivot pin was replaced with a nut and bolt, I keep it above my work bench for entertainment and chuckle purposes.

This contest could take some time, so if anybody out there wants to sweeten the pot, be my guest.
clone.jpg
clone.jpg (58.62 KiB) Viewed 10759 times
The contestants:
Sammy the Blade 2/22/2022
John 1/20/2024
Tryker 3/7/22
Whippersnapper 2/20/21
Natcherly 2/2/21
PortlandMike 12/13/21
Tazman Tom 3/11/2021
Thom 11/15/2023
JulesVane 6/29/2021
Luke of Mass 9/11/2021
Wally 4/1/2021
Fishtail Picklock 7/20/2022

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
sammy the blade

Re: KAMELTOE CHALLENGE! WIN A RIZZY CLONE! WOW!

Post by sammy the blade »

I'll go for 2/22/2022
2024 candidate for president
john

Post by john »

January 20, 2024
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
sammy the blade

john wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:03 pmJanuary 20, 2024
If he lasts that long he may as well finish and get the full retirement package, lol.
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

It would be ironic but fitting if Kamala and her cabal pull the 22nd Amendment pin on Feb 2. Given Joe's apparent disabilities, sooner rather than later would be the order of the day, or year....2021
sammy the blade

I think they will pull him along for a year or so, if he doesn't get lost in the White House never to be seen again.
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

I'M A THINKIN......3/7/22
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

He don't make it a month. 02/20/2021. The beginning of the civil war.
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

natcherly wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:02 am It would be ironic but fitting if Kamala and her cabal pull the 22nd Amendment pin on Feb 2. Given Joe's apparent disabilities, sooner rather than later would be the order of the day, or year....2021
I cited the wrong amendment :( To be consistent I should have said the cabal will pull the pin on the 25 amendment on Feb 5, 2021. However, the rules are that I cannot change my original date, so I am sticking with 2/2/21. If Joe makes it that far.....
sammy the blade

whippersnapper wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:48 pm He don't make it a month. 02/20/2021. The beginning of the civil war.
Guess maybe we should be hoarding toilet paper again.
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

natcherly wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:02 am It would be ironic but fitting if Kamala and her cabal pull the 22nd Amendment pin on Feb 2. Given Joe's apparent disabilities, sooner rather than later would be the order of the day, or year....2021
Mr. Natcherly,

I find it quite convenient the MSM waits until after the election to mention the Hunter Biden fiasco. Now the left has 2 avenues paved for Bidens demise. Personally, I don't give Biden a full year in office. I hope I'm wrong.

Best regards,

Bonz
Thomas Jefferson
portlandmike

Post by portlandmike »

lets call it a year .. I'll guess 12/13/21
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus

Post by Bonzo »

portlandmike wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:45 am lets call it a year .. I'll guess 12/13/21
Mr. Mike,

Hope to see you in Eugene this April, that is, if the tyrant queen doesn't shut down the show...

Best regards,

Bonz
Thomas Jefferson
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

I say Trixie rolls CornPop's chair off a cliff on June 29th, 2021

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
Luke_of_Mass

Post by Luke_of_Mass »

With access to the best health care in the world, the president I doubt the president will be done in by his own age and health - everyone and their cousin was pretty sure McCain wouldn't make it past a first term if he won in 2008, lo and behold he was still kickin' to save Obamacare 9 years later which means he would have survived not 1, but 2 terms. Biden doesn't even have a history of cancer.

No, I think some alt-right nutbar might shoot him on 9/11/2021, the 20 year anniversary of the mother of all inside jobs - and give me that tape measure too if Harris runs opposed specifically by Joe Kennedy, Connor Lamb, or Elizabeth Warren - assuming none of these get gobbled up as cabinet members like Mayor Pete. Overall it appears the senate won't be robbed much (if at all).
Knee-deep in the hoopla...