End Of Times...

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

End Of Times...

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Legion of Fan-

'Tis been a distinctly stincly enjoyable adventure eye haved had within these hollowed halls, trading witty banterisms, and expressions of the simple awaredeness of oft mysterious, yet obvious human foibles. Eye haved now becomed awared of a somewhat previously ignored, yet now rather noticeable side effect of'n mine years of chemical hedonisms and worksite exposures to once dormant, now active toxins, and inhaled detritus, to wit, your ol' pal, Wally J. Corpse, now suffers the reward of ignoritizing health issues, and haved now been informed of a short term limited lifespan. AS such, eye reflect back on all the fun times eye haved had herein, and wished to en-thanked ye all for your tolerance of'n mine ways of word, and the comraderie somewhat transpired herein.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
whippersnapper

Re: End Of Times...

Post by whippersnapper »

So sorry to hear, Wally. Try to enjoy the time you have left in the best way you can.
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Wally,

What terrible news. I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm stunned! I don't know what to say. This place won't be the same without you...

Jerry
DonC

Post by DonC »

So sorry to hear. You'll be sorely missed here.
My condolences to you and yours.
DonC
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Wally, where there is life there is a fight to keep it going.....I can only assume it is some form of cancer? There are many treatments that have great success.....I hope you explore all ways to keep going on. Either path you choose, we honor your presence here...
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Very sorry to hear this Wally, but as Tom said, where there is life there hope, if anyone can beat this you can, NEVER give up the fight, you have a lot of people pulling for you :!:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Words and thoughts fail me :!:
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

WALLY, this is heart breaking news, and remember ''where theres a will theres away'', don't give up the fight.
GOOD THOUGHTS,PRAYERS AND SMOKE, ARE GOING OUT TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

DAVE
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Wally, please don't leave us in the lurch. You are one of the great characters that graced these halls spreading wit and wisdom along the way. Sometimes it was rather obscure but always informative and entertaining. It is worth a fight as many have already noted.

David
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Wally I am at a loss for words.
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

This is awful news, Wally. Don't give up hope; doctors have been known to be wrong before. In my opinion they're just glorified mechanics. I too am looking at the business end of a life of exposure to dioxin, isocyanate, asbestos, etc. Not to mention Sex and Drugs and Rock & Roll.

You've always been a major player here, and we just can't afford to lose you, so, you'll have to stick around for a few more years and guide us some more.

Tom
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
redeye

Post by redeye »

damn Wally that sux, I for one will miss your witty banters and starke raving mad observations of the real and surreal things that have gone on whilst we have enjoyed your company. I hope that your final days are happy ones filled with joy and laughter. I also hope that you will continue to upset the masses that be with your uber funny and sometimes disturbing thoughts of same. if there is anything I can do to help you on your journey do not hesitate to ask,heck all I can do is say yes or no depending on mine ownst capabilities to do what ever mundane or exciting task that you might send forth. Godspeed to you in your trip to Valhalla and if you ever to descend from the halls of mirth that you lurk amongst and get the sunny state of confusion {Florida} look me up my friend . I will burn some really good herbal incense when I get home and send the good smoke your way my Brother of the Blade. rest easy and go peacefully WAIT NO HELL NO GET UP AND FIGHT YOU OLD BASTARD THATS WHAT WE EXPECT FROM GUYS LIKE YOU ok I am back now. I will always remember the way that you carried on about whatever subject that was the rant of the day and smile everytime I think of you.
I am the KING of LATAMA collectors HAHAHAHAHAHAHA {EVIL LAUGH}
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Corpse,

I'm not ready to let you give up so easily ol' pal. I just laid my wonderful Step Father to rest a few weeks ago and he was 88 years of age. Placed his ashes in the niche myself, with a bow and salute as the US Navy Honour Guard stood watch. I'm not ready for any more grief my friend, not now, nor anytime soon. Positive healing prayers my friend!

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Legion Of Fan-
Eye en-thanked all of'n ye who gaved me hope. Herein is the rub-(by the way I believe that phrase was from that Shakespeare dude, must've been busily rubbing something whilst contemplating the demise of his lackey, Yorrick, of whom his emptified skull became a trophy/knick knack).
I haved been decreed the prize of the awards of'n mine life's path and choices/exposures, to wit- eye have now a robust chronic bronchitis with the auxillary emphysema. Since mine last year gravity plummet, body/brain damage adventure, I haved a marked loss of appetite, sometimes even ralphing up what edibles I haved choked down, subsequently, I have losted many pounds, 32 of which I couldnaye adfford to be minus of. In that respect- have you ever heard the rumor that an ailing or dying animal senses same, and will nestle down for the end? That's kinda how I felt, but, due to the stark reality wake up call fromst the inmates herein, eye have been re-invigorated somewhat, AS eye donaye want to disand appointed minst loyal Legion Of Fan, to wit, AS one of mine trusted roofing/sub-human colleagues said-"Stop That!". To that end, eye shalt attempted to live on. Another Einstein told me eye should gived up the "healthy diet " inflicted uponst me by Mrs. Corpse, to wit, seeds, twigs, and non-psychoactive fungi, and go back to the gulping of'n my youth, Big Macs, KFC, and Taco Bell-by the way, Taco Bells in some Fornicalia locations will now served beer with their menu. Ain't life grand?

At this point in time, perhaps eye shall finded the strength to survive, and inflame/annoy/illuminate the cadre within here. Izzat ok?

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Wally now your talking!!! Keep the will to live going and get some junk fast food!! Hey I bet you can "juice" a Big Mac and drink it to make the intake easier for you.....