Baltimore riots & impending race war

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

Re: Baltimore riots & impending race war

Post by Viking45 »

Mr. Veech, I don't want to offend you,if you read my original post thoroughly you will find vague racist content but not a hatred to any race.
If it were not such a serious matter I would find it almost comical how certain groups find it racist when the facts are staring them in the face.
This video is a perfect example,many white folks agree with an intellectual black man and Bam! we are racists.

Some guys here are advocates of Ben Carson, I love the man but I am against him for numerous reasons- One,he does not have the b*lls it takes to deal with today's enemies and other world leaders.
Simply put he is too soft- not the bad-ass individual we need right now.
The guy is sharp but lacks the testicular fortitude to deal with Putin,Assad and other d*ckheads in the big picture.
Nice guys get shit on and we know this for a fact.

Rand Paul has already shown he's kind of a putz.

I'm liking Donnie Trump.
He is the ONLY candidate that has made it clear the Immigration bullsh*t will come to an end,the China sh*t will come to a halt,the Islamic State will be dealt with swiftly and decisively.
He went on to say he is a "master" of building stuff so a wall will be built between Mexico and the USA and even our Canadian border will be dealt with.

He is the only person to address these issues in a serious manner.

Trump may not be a well liked person but in my eyes he is the only hope for the USA,all others fail the test when it comes to balls.
Putin is a pussy if you call him out. No one has so far.

I am all about Trump for 2016.
Hilary,Oboy,Holder,Reid,Pelosi all should be facing prison terms,but instead they walk the streets like may other terrorists.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

The choice between Ben and Don is between brains and balls [we need both :idea: ] The repubs have too many options,they may "canabalise" themselves and leave us stuck with Billary [a third term for Bii :roll: ] As for immagration - reciprosity our rules should match Mexico's :idea: :wink:
Veech12

Post by Veech12 »

Perhaps you'd consider reading some of the replies to get up to speed. We were trying to have a discussion of race and peoples perceptions of how it affects society. I would not have accepted you as racist if you hadn't self proclaimed as such. I really did not want to discuss politics as the climate today does nothing but further divide people. As to immigration, there have been more deportations in the last eight years than the previous 10. The number of actual illegal entries is at the lowest it's been in forty years. A fence across Mexico....and paid for by taxpayers money? Not a great plan. Legalization of weed would go a long way in stopping much of the violence though IMO. No comment on presidential prospects.. :lol: I do get it though....you don't like the president.
David as to your point about employment opportunity...top industries in Baltimore these days are medical (John Hopkins,etc.) and financial. Not exactly suited for ill educated kids from poor backgrounds. Industry is not what it once was. It started as a major sea port for immigrants and industry, but like many major cities, things changed. ( Buffalo, Detroit, etc.) There aren't many decent paying jobs folks can just walk into anymore. I still believe chances will come for those motivated to advance, slowly for sure..but hopefully will happen.
Last edited by Veech12 on Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
jimbeam

Post by jimbeam »

Total deportations – returns and removals—under Obama were 3.2 million in its first term, or an average of 800,000 per year, according to the Center for Immigration Studies. The Bush administration returned and removed 10.3 million over two terms, or an average of 1.3 million per year. The Clinton administration sent back 12.3 million over eight years, averaging about 1.5 million per year.
Veech12

Post by Veech12 »

jimbeam wrote:Total deportations – returns and removals—under Obama were 3.2 million in its first term, or an average of 800,000 per year, according to the Center for Immigration Studies. The Bush administration returned and removed 10.3 million over two terms, or an average of 1.3 million per year. The Clinton administration sent back 12.3 million over eight years, averaging about 1.5 million per year.
Check your facts. PEW research group.
jimbeam

Post by jimbeam »

Veech12 wrote:
jimbeam wrote:Total deportations – returns and removals—under Obama were 3.2 million in its first term, or an average of 800,000 per year, according to the Center for Immigration Studies. The Bush administration returned and removed 10.3 million over two terms, or an average of 1.3 million per year. The Clinton administration sent back 12.3 million over eight years, averaging about 1.5 million per year.
I did you condescending *sshole. Center for Immigration Studies.
Veech12

Post by Veech12 »

jimbeam wrote:
Veech12 wrote:
I did you condescending *sshole. Center for Immigration Studies.
I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be calling names here...grounds for banning. I am glad to have upset you so. Easy to do when facts and logic are presented to the ill informed.
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

I softened it a little. It's easy for some of to get upset in these times. Tensions are high and the United States simply cannot withstand another idiot in the White House.

I must ask,why would ANYONE Liberal/Democrat,Conservative/Republican or whatever your stance want all these heathen,murdering child molesting illegal aliens in our country?
It simply defies reason and logic.
Veech12

Post by Veech12 »

Mr.JimBeam...I hadn't noticed you were the author of this very scary topic. I always wonder why folks would be so frightened. Did you at some point lose a wife or daughter to a strong man of color? Were you beat up or maybe lose a position on a sports team? Why so scared?
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

I don't think anybody has to have lost anything to report on the facts, that's all Mr Beam was doing! Maybe you should reread some of the posts Vin, and check out the facts for yourself :!:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

tequiza wrote:I don't think anybody has to have lost anything to report on the facts, that's all Mr Beam was doing! Maybe you should reread some of the posts Vin, and check out the facts for yourself :!:
His awe, fear or worship of "strong men of color" makes one wonder about him :roll: I assure you that break a rib, collor bone or arm and the strong lessens :idea:
I have never STARTED a fight.
I have never LOST a fight.
I just wish to make jerks go away.
Anatomy and physics beat martial arts :wink:
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Veech,

Reversing the mindset and damage caused by years of a failed social welfare system won't be easy. One thing I feel should be mandatory for all high school dropouts, is military service. If the individual is too young for service, then military school until old enough. I also believe all high school graduates who have not enrolled in college be required to serve in the military. It would be an incentive for all American youth to either get on the ball with education, or get educated the hard way along with a good dose of discipline. The educational skills available in todays military is unlimited. To me, it would be a great first step for our youth. After all, isn't our youth our future?

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Veech, maybe you'd like to read about a very real racist :!:

http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/02/r ... -own-guns/
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Bonzo wrote:Mr. Veech,

Reversing the mindset and damage caused by years of a failed social welfare system won't be easy. One thing I feel should be mandatory for all high school dropouts, is military service. If the individual is too young for service, then military school until old enough. I also believe all high school graduates who have not enrolled in college be required to serve in the military. It would be an incentive for all American youth to either get on the ball with education, or get educated the hard way along with a good dose of discipline. The educational skills available in todays military is unlimited. To me, it would be a great first step for our youth. After all, isn't our youth our future?

Best regards,

Bonz
QFT :!:
Veech12

Post by Veech12 »

Bonzo wrote:Mr. Veech,

Best regards,

Bonz
*** I agree with you 100%, if not military service, work in their own communities. Folks need to feel a part of things and nothing better than a real belief in the country they live in.