Just A Heads Up

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

Just A Heads Up

Post by Viking45 »

Just want to take a minute to advise my friends here to simply wave,give a "thumbs-up" or buy a cop a cup of coffee.
Let these guys know we are on their side.
Somehow someway show them their efforts are appreciated.

Also if you are not already doing so please fly your flag or just put an Ole Glory bumper sticker on.
Let's show our pride. I mean people are being arrested and kids are being suspended from school over our nations flag. Sad.
Tom19176

Re: Just A Heads Up

Post by Tom19176 »

Good advice....Having been in law enforcement years ago, I often say hello to uniform officers and they are almost always surprised that someone just says hello to them. For the most part, they assume your a present or former officer or you would not say hello....Yesterday a patrol car was driving down my street as I pulled to the curb in front of my house, and I smiled and nodded my head at the officer, which made him slow down as if to wonder if I needed help or something....lol....I suggest you guys get the "thin blue line" stickers to put next to your car plates to show support for law enforcement. It also helps with the traffic red light cameras as it is a sign you are in support of law enforcement....like these:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/6-pack-REFLECTI ... 25a09ef41d
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

That's cool Tom,I was not aware of the blue line thing.
hogwild
Location: Proudly chasing the dollar to "share" with parasites

Got Them

Post by hogwild »

Went ahead and got the 6 pack. I know a few cops suck but I'd hate to see what things would be like without them.
The worst evils which mankind has ever had to endure were inflicted by bad governments.
Ludwig von Mises
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Viking,

I hear all the bad stuff from my Deputy son. What he hates most is people who neglect or mess with kids. A recent dope bust landed 2 very young children in foster care. Kids who had soiled diapers that had not been changed in days, vermin running around the house, visible lice in their hair, hypodermic needles on the floor in their immediate reach, meth within reach. The house was condemned by the health dept. and boarded up. The parents are in jail without bond (thank God!). My prayer is these kids never be released back to the parents and they are adopted by a loving family who can raise them in a stable household.

I could never do the job.

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

my father was a cop, my cousin was a cop, my brother is a deputy shiriff, and his son is state police dispatcher.
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"