SJGR! Read This Link.

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
heviarti

SJGR! Read This Link.

Post by heviarti »

http://m.whitehouse.gov/the-press-offic ... eparedness
Tinfoil hat time, read the whole thing.

It's getting real near time to tell Obonobo to cram and bump it. Look at this kozekh!

This has some very wonky stuff in it. Beyond giving the president and his cabinet the ability to appropriate all of the nations production (food, power, energy, etc) for the good of National Defense (which isn't defined), it also has this part which kind of worries me: Sec. 204. Chemical and Biological Warfare. "The authority of the President conferred by section 104(b) of the Act, 50 U.S.C. App. 2074(b), is delegated to the Secretary of Defense. This authority may not be further delegated by the Secretary."

also this: Sec. 501. National Defense Executive Reserve. (a) In accordance with section 710(e) of the Act, 50 U.S.C. App. 2160(e), there is established in the executive branch a National Defense Executive Reserve (NDER) composed of persons of recognized expertise from various segments of the private sector and
from Government (except full time Federal employees) for training for employment in executive positions in the Federal Government in the event of a national defense emergency.

(b) The Secretary of Homeland Security shall issue necessary guidance for the NDER program, including appropriate guidance for establishment, recruitment, training, monitoring, and activation of NDER units and shall be responsible for the overall coordination of the NDER program. The authority of the President under section 710(e) of the Act, 50 U.S.C. App. 2160(e), to determine periods of national defense emergency is delegated to the Secretary of Homeland Security.

aka a private army under the control of the executive branch.
I walked a mile in my enemy's shoes.... And then I stole his shoes.
ZeroPage

Re: SJGR! Read This Link.

Post by ZeroPage »

Curiouser and curiouser
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."
-Lao Tzu
Frank

Re: SJGR! Read This Link.

Post by Frank »

WTF??!!!!

VBR,

Frank
Don't blame me, I voted for Alice Cooper.