Okay, something stinks.....

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
ZeroPage

Okay, something stinks.....

Post by ZeroPage »

"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."
-Lao Tzu
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Re: Okay, something stinks.....

Post by JerrBear »

I think if I were Wayne LaPierre I would be very nervous...
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
Viking45

Re: Okay, something stinks.....

Post by Viking45 »

I wish these pro-gun millionaires would launch their own private investigations in these cases.
It would be interesting to see if there was any tampering on the vehicles and if they were drugged etc.

The guy being excecuted is pretty strange. Yes I agree something stinks here and let's just see who/what is next.
I had just mentioned this kind of thing only days before the Sandy Hook and only the last few days we have talked about foil hats and conspiracy theories.
There was a hostage incident in Aurora,Colorado just a couple days ago or so.

I haven't made myself a foil hat yet but it may not be too far off :wink:
With this economy it may have to be the "Aluma-like" brand imitaion aluminum foil :lol: