Should've ordered from Tiny's

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
jarvis

Should've ordered from Tiny's

Post by jarvis »

I've ordered several stilettos directly from AB, and they've mostly been great. However, the first 9" with dagger grind I ordered was a banana with a loose blade that didn't straighten out when opened. AB told me to send the kinfe to Tiny's, and AB would replace it, and I did (thanks Tiny's). Well, I just got the second one, and it's also a banana, except that the blade is tighter than the first one. You can see how straight the blade is supposed to be when the lock is released, but when the knife is open and the lock is engaged, the blade is crooked. Also, the blade seats exceptionally deep when the knife is closed.

Has anyone else had this problem with 9" dagger grinds from AB? I'm gonna just keep this one, but it's definitely crooked. At least AB has been wonderful to deal with. Thanks, all. And thanks to Tiny's for accepting that first kinfe.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Welcome
Everyone has had banana blades with all types of Stilettos but a blade that seats exceptionally deep is something we treasure.
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Vagrant wrote:Welcome
Everyone has had banana blades with all types of Stilettos but a blade that seats exceptionally deep is something we treasure.

Mr. Vagrant,

I have quite a few banana blades. BFD. As long as they work, I'm happy. There was a time in the not so distant past where I'd have sold my kids to aquire these blades we now have access to.

Well, maybe I'd have sold only one or two of the kids.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Doofus Emeritus-

I'll give ya' six bucks for the sister in law, cash money.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Corpse,

Gee, feeling a little on the wealthy side of life are ye? Six bucks for a pile of plastic whose been ridden more times than Sea-Bisquit is kinda high. If you take her, I throw in a 24oz Coor's complete with Raiders logo.

Swell, huh!

Best Regard's,

Bonz
Thomas Jefferson
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Doofus Emeritus-

Well, those six dollars were in the form of two three dollar bills that I got from Mr. JerrBear- (nudge nudge, wink wink), but I think it's a fair price, seeing as how I'm dying to utilize my new flesh colored Sharpie pen to connect the freckles on her epidermis. I'm sure that there's a pertinent message from Nostradamus hidden somewhere around her nether regions just waiting to be decyphered.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Corpse,

I'm afraid that even Nostradamas could not predict the amount of pain and discharge she inflicts upon the un-washed masses. The good news is there is numerous clinics set up around the country for treatment of the STD she gives out. The bad news is theres no cure.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
Thomas Jefferson
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

six dollars were in the form of two three dollar bills

I'd hold out for $18 [three sixes or two nines].