Remember

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

Remember

Post by Viking45 »

No,this is not another rant about the World Trade Center getting blown up but rather a prediction.
I am putting this here a little early because I have been hearing about the "10 year mark" now for several months.

The very thing we (Americans) are against and talk about so often is "commercializing" this event,yet that is exactly what we are doing as I type this.
The media is going to see who can "out remember" who or who got the best ratings over the coverage.

There are actual tv commercials,songs written,short fiction stories,books and even toys. Yep,now they have toys and kids coloring books about the killing of Bin Laden.

I have even seen dollar bill tricks where certain bills are folded to reveal the towers burning.
And I must admit the one I saw was uncanny (I never use that word but it's all I could come up with)

My prediction: This coming September 11 there will be lots of "remembering" going on and you will see car makers put out new commercials just like the Super Bowl.
And time slots will be through the roof on this day.

Yes Sir,good ole US of A,land of the free home of the shameless.
Don't get me wrong- I love my country....just don't care for a lot of the people in it. 8)