Mr. The Falcon, here it is.

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Stone Knife

(buzzer) EEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHK

Post by Stone Knife »

The actor who "don't have to show you any stinking Bodges" was Alfonso Bedoya.

http://www.moviesunlimited.com/musite/f ... nso+Bedoya

I bet you're a killer at Scrabble with a bluff like that! :D
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Re: (buzzer) EEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHK

Post by Teddy »

Stone Knife wrote:The actor who "don't have to show you any stinking Bodges" was Alfonso Bedoya.

http://www.moviesunlimited.com/musite/f ... nso+Bedoya

I bet you're a killer at Scrabble with a bluff like that! :D
"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges!" -- Gold Hat, as played by Alfonso Bedoya, "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre" (1948)

Bluff? ......who was bluffin' ? ...... I wasn't bluffin' .... :wink: ....just wrong... :oops:

Best wishes
Teddy
the spotlight kid

Post by the spotlight kid »

Hands up!It was my mistake.I always get the two of them confused and I was so parched at the time of posting,I could only think of the pub!I didn't have time to double check my educated guess!I was close though,they are both Mexican! :lol: Cheers the spotlight kid. 8)
A CARROT IS AS CLOSE AS A RABBIT GETS TO A DIAMOND!
Stone Knife

Post by Stone Knife »

:D Actually the two guys do look a lot alike.

That close-up of Bedoya when he says that line is hilarious. His face completely fills the screen! I'll never forget Huston doing his little victory dance when he thinks they're going to be rich...

BTW: the "Treasure" is about to be released on a 2-disk DVD this coming tuesday, 9/30. I couldn't wait and got the VHS off eBay.
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

The Falcon wrote:So if Emilio Fernandez alias Jose Gomez Jr. died in 1986, why is Gov. Gray "dick head" Davis giving him a drivers license? :?

So he can vote?
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?