East coast roulette

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

My fallen tree did no damage except to my ego. I spent the day cutting it up, carrying the logs to a wheelbarrow, taking the wheelbarrow to the street, and unloading/stacking the wood. No big deal, or at least it shouldn't be. I had to stop frequently to rest and couldn,t work nearly as quickly as I wanted to. Granted, it was humid and in the high 80's, but it made me realize that at 49, I can't work like I used to :x

Jim
missaman

Post by missaman »

Mr. JimD,
Today is my day to feel old , five hours on the end of a chainsaw. The neighbors Bill the computer wizz and his wife took pity on me and came over to help. The semi-ex came over to help as well. thank goodness for friends. now we are down to the coors light and pizza.
Missaman
Fritz

Post by Fritz »

I’m relieved to hear that you’re insured, Mr. Missaman.
You had us worried for a while. :?

Mr. Jim D., you too are most fortunate, North Carolina was really devastated and has been declared a disaster area.

Glad to hear that everyone made it back!
Greyblade

Post by Greyblade »

missaman wrote:now we are down to the coors light and pizza.
Missaman
Now that's what I call a disaster!

Greyblade