In case you missed it part II

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Tr4252
While your straddling your guitar and doing erotic thigs with it maybe you could come up with a rousing version of "Onward Christian Soldiers" Or that Charlie Daniels tune "The devil went down to Georgia dressed as a priest" Or even "Silent night Evil night cause Father O'brien is playing Santa tonight"
PB
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

PB,
Right on. I'm hearing it in my head already.
Awkward Christian Soldiers. I could mutilate it like Hendrix did to The Star Spangled Banner
What do you think?
TR
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Go for it. The priests are the trouble they are more then awkward Christian Soldiers more like Awaked and horny Christian Soldiers marching off to boys gym class. With the mark of satan sticking out their ass etc etc
PB
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

TR,

Actually, I also use stories from those days to entertain friends. Even here on talkblade I have recounted tales in an effort to enlighten and amuse.

You mentioned chastity, and I think that this is worth repeating. In one thread I mentioned that when I was a kid I did not understand why so many of the nuns had such sour dispositions. Then as an adult, it was obvious. A girl enters the convent at what, 18-21, and takes a vow of chastity. Is it any wonder that they get a bit testy after several years? Greyblade then responded: some get testy, some get testes :lol: .

Jim
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

i've been reading this thread but this is my first post, and i have to say i'm glad the scumbag has had his life snuffed out.
Greyblade

Post by Greyblade »

Anyone who preys on children, robs them of their innocense, and negatively changes their lives forever deserves the grossest form of punishment available. Death is too quick and easy for them. They need to suffer for as long as they have made their victims suffer.

Greyblade
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Maybe the Inquisition should have investigated itself!!