A bad day fishing i blame the Canadians

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

Vagrant wrote:"Mr Vagrent i think our northern brothers have a hard time counting above ten as they run out of fingers. The Canadian dozen"standard" must be eight as they use eight fingers to keep track and two fingers to catch the worms, and place them in the tub"
A hole in the pocket would let them add one number to the total.
Damn it's work time.
some of the poorer canucks can actually count to 21, as the unfortunate souls have no shoes.....a cold winter usually drops their counting back down to 11 - or 1.......
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Mr Bigg
Those are quite handsome knives you have there. Perchance what ever made you flip them over after all this time?
PB
mrbigg

Post by mrbigg »

i had to just to shut a certain person up :wink: i doo love my blondes!
.45acp

Post by .45acp »

When to comes to blaming the canuks....I’m in the Amazon basin...they are still responsible for lousy fishing.

Not to mention that there is not a bottle of Labatt’s within a 1000 miles

Steve
.45acp

NRA Life Member
mrbigg

Post by mrbigg »

.45acp wrote:When to comes to blaming the canuks....I’m in the Amazon basin...they are still responsible for lousy fishing.

Not to mention that there is not a bottle of Labatt’s within a 1000 miles

Steve
lucky for you, that stuff will rot your brain :lol:
Greyblade

Post by Greyblade »

I hate to say this, but I may have to back off on my earlier position on Canuckians and lousy fishing. My son and I were fishing yesterday and out of the 24 Canuckian Crawlers that we used we caught 17 fish. The most interesting were the 9 large-mouth bass, largest about 4 pounds (that's about 2 kilos for you Canuckians). The squirmy little fellows really did the job.

Greyblade
missaman

Post by missaman »

Greyblade wrote:I hate to say this, but I may have to back off on my earlier position on Canuckians and lousy fishing. My son and I were fishing yesterday and out of the 24 Canuckian Crawlers that we used we caught 17 fish. The most interesting were the 9 large-mouth bass, largest about 4 pounds (that's about 2 kilos for you Canuckians). The squirmy little fellows really did the job.

Greyblade
That would be 3 dozen squirmys :P