Need A Drivers License?

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

A few weeks ago I was getting ready to take my 13 year old son and a friend out to ventilate cans with .22's. It was a large Saturday brunch scene and I volunteered to take some extra kids with me. A few parents reacted with grave concern about their kid being placed in the presence of a firearm. I decided to take the belligerent approach.

My response to the parents went something like this. At some point your kid is going to be handed a loaded gun. Don't deny it, it will happen. You have a choice. Your kid's first experience can be with me, where a thorough briefing in gun safety will be taught before any gun is uncased. From that point on, any violation of the safety rules will be not will be tolorated. I teach a hard line approach to gun safety. The alternative, perhaps is to have your kid's first experience be a clandestine one. Maybe another kid will provide the forbidden fruit in an unsupervised enviornment. Parents, the choice is yours...

Just at that time, thunder was heard in the distance. Storms moved in and we didn't get to shoot.

Jim
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Your logic makes it sound good but it can't be done. They get that soon you will be renting a locker at your local police station where they conveniantly charge rent so you can keep your guns there. If someone wants to put a trigger lock on more power to him but its his choice. And this new bullshit where they are going to have a code set up in the grips. You punch in your acsess code to release the working assembly. Well some son of a bitch is coming through my window I can tell you I'll end up pistolwhipping him senseless at the window cause I know I will never remember some sequence of numbers or letters that fast. Christ I have a hard enough time keep track of myself on line and I'm going to remember something I'll need in seconds. :roll:
PB

Jim this isn't in answer to your post so in case you think I've gone stark raving mad Which already happened years ago anyway.
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Pushbutton-

A foolproof home defense system which cannot be thwarted by an intruder or house guest is the ever popular vest of Semtex with voice activated electronic detonator array. You can sleep at ease knowing that if a thief sneaks in to abscond with your pile o' pills, a simple cleverly pre-programmed chosen word, like- 'Hey!' will blast the both of ye' to smithereens. That'll teach 'em.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

I'd rather see someone elses "little darling" securely locked than my handgun when the bad guys show up.
A slow gun = no gun, in times of peril.
Even a slow kid should still be trained enough to leave things ALONE.
[Those who are to retarded to learn that, should NEVER be allowed to be by themselves]. Munchkins that stupidly terminate themselves should be regarded as heros of the gene-pool for doing so before they reproduced.
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Vagrant-

Truer words were never spoken. It's a blessing unto us all that those who should be deleted from this temporal plane, often do self- erase, peer erase, or non-propegate descendants.

Ain't life grand ?

Whoopsie, gotta go now-- It's my turn with the magnifying glass, and those big black tasty ants are swarming on my roomie's lower limbs.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

"Whoopsie, gotta go now-- It's my turn with the magnifying glass, and those big black tasty ants are swarming on my roomie's lower limbs."

The big black ones are mostly grease eating so they may deep fry from the inside out.
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Gonzo_Beyondo wrote:Arnie really is the best man for the job, IMO.
Mr. Gonzo,

Sorry, but this Ahnold kick everybody is on was caused by hype because he's a bad ass action super-hero. His campaign lacks depth on issues. The only way he will do any good at gov is by exposing the political corruption in CA, to the constituents. Things are so bad here in CA, people are basically looking for the Messiah to come bail out the state. Business is packing up and moving out because of the insurance and taxes. Ahnold doesn't have a plan to stop the exodus, he merely states he will do something about it. What? I'd like to know because my business is heading straight down the shitter, and the only thing I hear out of Sacramento is more taxes, higher fees, higher insurance premiums.

Rant mode off.

As far as the gun-locks...lets weigh out the options and percentages...
Rant mode on,

Education is the main thing, not gun locks. I taught my kids at a very young age that guns are not toys. In fact, I wouldn't even let them play with toy guns. If they got one for a present, it was sent back. There's no way in hell I'm gonna get caught fumbling for my keys or a combo when some crazy bastard is getting the drop on me. And if the crazy fool cant read the warning sign posted at the front & back doors, well, too bad because I'm gonna kill him. Thats my option, Ahnold can kiss my white ass.

Rant mode off.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
sammy da blade

Post by sammy da blade »

Bonz, YOU DA MAN!!!!!
thuggin -N- buggin, that's how i roll!
bigfifty

Arnold or Chaos--God help us

Post by bigfifty »

Personaly, I think Arnold running is somekinda bizzare campy freako joke. He's bored... so he's going to save California? What is going on that the Parties can't put forth a Real Candidat? Are things realy this far gone? I guess they are when you look at who there is to choose from. Sorry I have no answers; only criticisms and questions. My wife and I loved it there, but we moved, a couple of years ago. In, Colorado, if someone is in your home uninvited, you have permission to do them GBH unto death. You will not be subject to legal problems, from the State or a Civil suit by the scumbags survivors. We checked such things out then made the decision, for our futures and our lives. God help you out there and take care. Bigfifty.
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

Only the San Andreas Fault can save California or at least part of it. When the slab that holds the San Francisco and Los Angeles areas is set adrift in or below the blue Pacific, the rest of the state that's still attached to North America will be able reform itself into a fit place to live. Unfortunately, I'm on the wrong side of the "Big Crack" right now but with a 30 minute warning I could be east of San Bernardino where the new beach front property will be! :?
I collect springblades but I carry my "thumbers."
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

can i order one online? maybe it will help me get into your country!
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

mrbigg,

Just say, "No hablo ingles", and they'll give you just about anything you want in this state. Hell, they might even elect you governor! :shock:

The Falcon :D

Can you say, "kellyfornyuh"? :wink:
I collect springblades but I carry my "thumbers."
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Bonzo wrote:
J-man wrote:Arnold isn't a gun grabber (offically), he won't support more laws, but he hasn't said about appealing anything either. Besides, he's the closest to pro-gun there is in commie CA that has more then a chance then a snowball in hell of winning. I think the bleeding heart liberals down there wouldn't mind giving the chair to davis, he fucked everything up too much. If Cruz gets elected, he'll become the Governor of Mexico's northern most state :shock:

Mr. J-Man,

Go to http://www.joinarnold.com Here is a quote:

Where do you stand on gun control?

I am a strong supporter of the second amendment. The U.S. constitution allows for law-abiding citizens to own a firearm.

I also believe that there are responsibilities that gun owners must follow in owning a firearm. I support the Brady bill, I support the current assault weapons ban and I believe that guns must have safety devices or be stored as to prevent accidental discharge.
Hmm... well what do you expect from Cali eh? But who would you prefer? davis?
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

"But who would you prefer? davis?"

Me! Me! Me!
Think of the fun I could have!
Think of the fun you could have!!
Think of the laws I would VETO!!!
Think of campaign workers with BIG BOOBS!!!!
Think of the appointments I'd make!!!!!
I live on the other side of the country so I'd have NO conflict of interests, [In fact I'm barely interested].
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

J-man wrote:Hmm... well what do you expect from Cali eh? But who would you prefer? davis?
Mr. J-Man,

McClintock is my favorite, but if Ahnold is ahead of him in the polls before election day, then I'll vote Ahnold. Fuck Davis. He's a POS scum. He must please his wife with a lot of money, because he certainly doesn't have a dick. Oh, I got my sample ballot in the mail yesterday, over 130 names on it.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson