Need A Drivers License?

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
The Falcon

Need A Drivers License?

Post by The Falcon »

If you need a drivers license, come to California from ANYWHERE in the world. Our Governor Gray Davis just signed a law that says you don't have to be a U.S. citizen to get one. Come one, come all! :shock:
I collect springblades but I carry my "thumbers."
Gonzo_Beyondo

Post by Gonzo_Beyondo »

yeah, Davis is a real winner isn't he. ARNOLD is gonna repeal that law soon as he sits down at the desk, so vote Terminator!
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

Gonzo,

Send for your absentee ballot and you can vote in California too! They don't check where you're from! If a couple of million Mexicans can cast their ballot here, I don't see why a New Yorker or Canadian or Brit or Norwegian or Martian couldn't do the same! :shock: Come on guys and vote for the "Terminator" - this state is going down in flames (from flaming liberals). WE NEED YOUR HELP - IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU NEXT! :?

The Falcon
I collect springblades but I carry my "thumbers."
HTMLBali

Post by HTMLBali »

Well phuck, there goes my outlook of picking up a Multimedia Programming career there :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. The Falcon,

A driver license without the mandatory social security card? What the hell, the illegals get free medical, dental, food stamps, welfare and all that shit anyway. Whats a few million more un-insured motorists gonna hurt. Davis is going after the immigrant vote so he can stay in Sac. What a 3rd rate piece of shit he is. Plus he promised not to sign anymore gun legislation last year, but the fucking liar did it anyway. This Bustemonte is no different, and Ahnold is a gun grabber too! What a circus. The clowns have come to roost.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Bonzo wrote:Mr. The Falcon,

A driver license without the mandatory social security card? What the hell, the illegals get free medical, dental, food stamps, welfare and all that shit anyway. Whats a few million more un-insured motorists gonna hurt. Davis is going after the immigrant vote so he can stay in Sac. What a 3rd rate piece of shit he is. Plus he promised not to sign anymore gun legislation last year, but the fucking liar did it anyway. This Bustemonte is no different, and Ahnold is a gun grabber too! What a circus. The clowns have come to roost.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
Arnold isn't a gun grabber (offically), he won't support more laws, but he hasn't said about appealing anything either. Besides, he's the closest to pro-gun there is in commie CA that has more then a chance then a snowball in hell of winning. I think the bleeding heart liberals down there wouldn't mind giving the chair to davis, he fucked everything up too much. If Cruz gets elected, he'll become the Governor of Mexico's northern most state :shock:
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Is it too late to enter the race??
A guy named VAGRANT should get the homeless, immigrant, unemployed, welfare, minority, and just plain fed-up vote?
What FUN I could have with an entire state to run MY WAY. [Hmmm, I might even get the Sinatra fans] A great jingle "The record shows the old way blows - Let's do it MYYY WAAAAYY".
Damn now I need a platform:
1. - All firearms confiscated by the State will be sold at auction, and the proceeds used to build free ranges.
2. - No laws against possession of anything. [HOW you use it may get your ass fried].
3. - No income tax or sales tax. All surpluses returned to the citizens.
4. - "Vermont type" handgun carry law.
5. - No speed limits except in school zones.
6. - If it's legal where your from, it's legal while you're here.
7. - The Govenor CAN NOT be a resident of the state, [no conflict of interest there].
8. - If elected I promise NOT to serve my job, or special interests, just serve the PEOPLE.
9. - All judges must READ and UNDERSTAND the Constitution.
10. - All judges must UPHOLD the Constitution.
11. - The people have the right. [why explain further? when in doubt it's their right]. Unless specifically illegal, it's legal. NO "test cases" to write new law.
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Vagrant wrote:Is it too late to enter the race??
A guy named VAGRANT should get the homeless, immigrant, unemployed, welfare, minority, and just plain fed-up vote?
What FUN I could have with an entire state to run MY WAY. [Hmmm, I might even get the Sinatra fans] A great jingle "The record shows the old way blows - Let's do it MYYY WAAAAYY".
Damn now I need a platform:
1. - All firearms confiscated by the State will be sold at auction, and the proceeds used to build free ranges.
2. - No laws against possession of anything. [HOW you use it may get your ass fried].
3. - No income tax or sales tax. All surpluses returned to the citizens.
4. - "Vermont type" handgun carry law.
5. - No speed limits except in school zones.
6. - If it's legal where your from, it's legal while you're here.
7. - The Govenor CAN NOT be a resident of the state, [no conflict of interest there].
8. - If elected I promise NOT to serve my job, or special interests, just serve the PEOPLE.
9. - All judges must READ and UNDERSTAND the Constitution.
10. - All judges must UPHOLD the Constitution.
11. - The people have the right. [why explain further? when in doubt it's their right]. Unless specifically illegal, it's legal. NO "test cases" to write new law.
12. repeal all knife laws :D

Do that and I'll move to CA (even though I don't have too) and vote for you!
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

J-man wrote:Arnold isn't a gun grabber (offically), he won't support more laws, but he hasn't said about appealing anything either. Besides, he's the closest to pro-gun there is in commie CA that has more then a chance then a snowball in hell of winning. I think the bleeding heart liberals down there wouldn't mind giving the chair to davis, he fucked everything up too much. If Cruz gets elected, he'll become the Governor of Mexico's northern most state :shock:

Mr. J-Man,

Go to http://www.joinarnold.com Here is a quote:

Where do you stand on gun control?

I am a strong supporter of the second amendment. The U.S. constitution allows for law-abiding citizens to own a firearm.

I also believe that there are responsibilities that gun owners must follow in owning a firearm. I support the Brady bill, I support the current assault weapons ban and I believe that guns must have safety devices or be stored as to prevent accidental discharge.

Well Mr. J-Man, Ahnold is a 2-faced cocksucker in my book. The only way I'd vote for him is if McClintock doesn't stand a chance.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
Thomas Jefferson
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Doofus Emeritus-

Aw, c'mon- dontcha' think that a steroid soaked, partial Kennedy, goofy accented, multi-millionaire, popular immigrant degenerate would make a good govenor for Fornicalia?

I vote for govenor every ten minutes after each can, and you're still ahead in the head poll.

I usually vote for Sonny Bono anyways.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Corpse,

If Ahnold boy was as deeply commited to the 2nd Ammendment as he claims, then he would not support the assault weapons ban, the Brady bill and these stupid trigger devices that only allow the bad guy to get the drop on you. So, as a supporter of dumb laws, the dems are gonna pile'em up on his desk for signatures. You know, if Ahnold baby is Gov. and cuts spending, you just might be wearing those state issued peter-pinchers for a week or two between laundry call, and nurse Kottenzipper will be the only one left to give lip service to the rest of the crazies in your ward. So, howdoyalikeit?

Best Regard's,

Bonz
Thomas Jefferson
Wally J. Corpse

State issued peter-pincher you say? How come I never got mine? Sounds like an inalienable right has not been imposed on me once again, dammit!How do you like yours? You Mount Zoomie guys are always the lucky ones... Didja' get a brand new one, or didja' have to settle for a slightly used Fresnoid model?

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse

P.S. Have ya' hoid from Dr. Yermazaho lately?
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Corpse,

Nah, the pinchers are not politically correct here in Zoomie-land. The zoomie broads are not impressed if a guy has those stain-blockers on when he breaks wind. Nah, I haven't heard from the 'Ho lately, but I'll drop him an e-mail and remind him it's time for your monthly rectal exam. Does that guy have some big fingers or what!

Best Regard's,

Bonz
Thomas Jefferson
Wally J. Corpse

The Doctor aft examines ya' with his fingers? Criminy gee! How is it that I don't get such a personal touch, I wonder. It's always that dammed cattle prod for me. Good thing I have a big stock of batteries.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Gonzo_Beyondo

Post by Gonzo_Beyondo »

Arnie really is the best man for the job, IMO.

As far as the gun-locks...

lets weigh out the options and percentages...

option a.) bad guy gets the drop on you during a home invasion

option b.) dumb monkey kid gets the drop on himself while you're at work

which is honestly more likely? if you live alone, ok you need'nt worry, but if you're at work and a home invader steals your guns, locks make it harder for him to kill someone with it. he might not even bother taking it. it's sorta like a car with "The Club" on it.

Finally, i want to add that i was taught all about gun responsibility at a very young age, like 1st grade or younger far as i can remember, and i was shooting full-auto as a wee lad. Kids these days are Farking Stupid, and parents don't seem much to mind. Precautions must be taken in these interesting times mates.