t.s.f. trouble

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
missaman

t.s.f. trouble

Post by missaman »

Is anybody else having problems on tsf i keep getting kicked out by my computer. On juno and microsoft i get an error message and then its gone.
thanks missaman
p.s. this is not a new problem
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

missaman,

On the computer that I normally use at home I can't get into delphi at all. There is no other problem that I am aware of with this computer, in fact I'm using it now. However, on both of our other computers, I have no problem with any of the delphiforums. Even my systems analyst friends are baffled.

Jim
missaman

Post by missaman »

Thanks JimD. bill the computer whiz was at a loss also?? maybe its brand specific??
missaman
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

No problems here with Netscape 7.1. Did have some problems but it was with my firewall settings, cookies were set to high.
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Look into what Razor said if you have installed any new protection software. I had my stuff set wrong and had trouble also but just click on icon for whatever one you have and go to options or maybe prefferances and reset it.
PB
missaman

Post by missaman »

juno just crashed!! no more email for missaman i have to check each site to see if there is a reply. THIS REALLY SUCKS as i have bids on e-bay. missaman not getting email in da hood :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

you have bids o ebay? hehehe :twisted:

i run xp pro on my home and office PC's - never had a problem, except i'm supposed to get notification of new posts on TSF, but i never do!
missaman

Post by missaman »

Mr Bigg,
check out that mint schrade pull ball i got last night :P :P :shock: its from a fellow member here.
Bill the computer whiz has got me back up and running :D :D
missaman with a new knife, in da hood :D
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

i don't see it? mr missaman - ebay!

are you trying to open a schrade auto museum over there? sh*t reading stuff you've bid on is like a who's who of the collector world, and all the knives us mere mortals never find, or can't afford! :lol:
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Missaman why are you telling him this? You know to not encourage them. Kiss that knife goodbye.
PB
missaman

Post by missaman »

Mr Bigg, Mr. P.B.,
the auction ended last night Mr shursnap should have it in my greedy little hands very soon :lol:
As for a museum, that day may come years from now, but i would prefer a hammer or imperial museum first. i can't rival Mr. 67 yet but i'm working on it :lol:
missaman
missaman

Post by missaman »

DAM ebay just pulled an auction i was bidding on . The seller has been suspended for 30 days. lost another schrade double button :x
Stone Knife

Post by Stone Knife »

The people gotta learn to put in that "5 cm blade length" or they are at risk of losing it.

You can say about anything and show a 12" blade, but you have to put in that 5cm disclaimer no matter how blatantly untrue it is... there are some regular sellers that have gotten away with it so far, but time's a comin' for them, too, probably. :roll:
missaman

Post by missaman »

THANK YOU MR. SHURSNAP. now two knives comming my way :P :P :P :shock: