what's been keeping me busy this summer!

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Yeah Pal now get rid of that filthy avatar before your wife and young son find out what a fucking degenerate you are. If I were her I'd slap your goofy face out the backyard into the front and across the street. Why you ought to be ashamed of the way you've been conducting yourself on a public forum. A disgrace is what it is just a disgrace. Good looking wife by the way as Teddy says :?:
PB
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

mrbigg,

A ring in the left ear USED to mean (at least in CA in the '70s) you were a fairy. :shock:
But fairys don't have families. :wink:

Congratulations from The Falcon :D
I collect springblades but I carry my "thumbers."
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

In the northeast [and south where I had it done] the right ear meant that.
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Cute kid... hopefully I'll never be as old as mr.bigg is today. :lol:
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

J-man wrote:Cute kid... hopefully I'll never be as old as mr.bigg is today. :lol:
you don't want to live to the ripe old age of 36?

only the good die young eh j-man!

my two earings means - "what the fu*k are you looking at?!?"

they are kinda like my st. christopher...just there...

mr PB - who the hell is brenda?
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Brenda was the woman I was engaged to when she disapeared one night with a traveling carnival. I tracked her as far as Oklahoma and just missed her as she had caught a ride with a nuclear hazardous waste removal convoy heading for parts unknown. I got one post card from her and it was blank but postmarked Topeka Kansas. I had no sooner arrived in Topeka when I ran across an old enemy of mine. As he drew down on me and I was rolling towards a parked van I caught a glimpse of Brenda in the window of the local apothacary but by then bullets were flying and kicking dirt and concrete up near my face. I tell you one thing of all the son of a bitches I didn't get along with luck was on my side that day cause it was Jimmy cross eyes who was shooting and I wasn't packing but I was counting. I knew jimmy having bad sight would drop the used clips and jam to new ones in and I also knew the bastard would have them upside down. I finally heard the clicks and ran straight for him. He was looking off to my left yelling at me when we collided. I grabbed his Baretta 380 and knocked the hell out of the side of his head while he was trying to punch at me way over on my right side. When it was over I ran over to where I had seen her. But she was gone I think she left with the actor that kept telling everyone he was in the Memento Commercials. So you can imagine my suprise when I spotted her the other day on your post Mr Bigg. You might know here as Greta but Ill always remember her as .............Yeah Brenda
At least she looks like a girl I used to know named Brenda come to think of it I only seemed to meet up with Brenda when I was on a Bender so maybe this whole story is a farce who knows because I'm just relating it for some guy I met 15 years ago in a small tin shack that doubled as a ginmill on the edge of the Everglades. Aww hell I won't bore you anymore.
PB
missaman

Post by missaman »

Vagrant wrote:In the northeast [and south where I had it done] the right ear meant that.
ie.left is right and and right is wrong.
missaman not getting ear rings in da hood.
missaman

Post by missaman »

Razor_54 wrote:If left is right and right is wrong , then what do you call a guy who has one on each ear.

Great looking kid Mr.Bigg. Congrats.
a woman :lol: :lol: :twisted:
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

Pushbutton,

I just saw a chick with "Brenda" tattooed on her forearm at the corner liquor store.
Do you want me to run back and see if she's still there? :D

The Falcon
I collect springblades but I carry my "thumbers."
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Pushbutton-

I knowed a carny gal named Brenda too. Was her last name 'Over' ?

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

I knew her cousin Ben Dover.
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Small world Wally and Al cause he studied medicine and he's my doctor now. He wanted to be a proctologist but couldn't cut the cheese so he became a GP. One thing he said they taught before flunking proctology was the best way to judge an asses condition and also remove delicate samples was to always use a first basemans glove and a cement trowel.God damn I hate going to him cause even if you have a sprained finger he checks you for polups or you don't leave and when you do it feels like a tractor just backed out of your ass.. If you want I'll give you guys his name for every referral I get a monster colon supository that cleans me out for months.
PB
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Hey I just noticed Mr Bigg looks like Mr BIGHEAD of LETTUCE. How about a salad cousin. Greta got pissed and saw your avatar then decided to punish you in front of us by becoming a fruity plant. Maybe your the one to see Doc Ben Dover. You could have at least used a radish for the nose.
PB
the spotlight kid

Post by the spotlight kid »

Whatever did happen to Phil MacRacken?He was always Ben Dovers closest MATE! :roll: Cheers the spotlight kid. 8)
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

The last time I had a proto exam the Dr said "that's fine" I didn't know if that was good or bad.