New members 2

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
the spotlight kid

New members 2

Post by the spotlight kid »

Back on Jan 10th. I was amazed that we amassed 50 new members in a week bringing the total to nearly 200.7 Months on and we have 497(probabally more by the time I get up again).Yet there are less than 50 (a lot less on the every day basis) that bother posting anything! :roll: I'm sure a lot more of you guys have questions to ask or just shoot the breeze with the rest of us!So come on contribute something to YOUR FORUM! TALK! We may all learn something new! We are not all ogres. :lol: :wink: Cheers the spotlight kid. 8)
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

yo wassup SLK!

that's a good point! this is a pretty damn good forum, with a lot of knowledgable people...
Stone Knife

Yeah!

Post by Stone Knife »

Good point... I had thought about it in the sense of number of views vs. number of posts. Always good to see new viewpoints, pictures, questions and S.L.T.T. (stuff like that there) :!:
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

It's possible the "lurkers" get a lot out of this without upsetting anyone.
If everyone posted we wouldn't have time to read it all.
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

spotlight,

You better take your own advice - Vagrant has 4 times more posts than you do. Start making that keyboard smoke, you're falling behind. :wink:

The Falcon :D
I collect springblades but I carry my "thumbers."
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Some join never post,others join and lurk while others join and find this isn't for them they got us mixed up with the tactical tribe. And then there are those who are afraid of a certain race of people. Who knows the reason. Look at BF all the members they proclaim yet it's the same posters over and over. Its net wide people jump till they really find what there looking for. Was everyone aware here that BF has a whole forum called the Canadian Corner. Great place for all the canucks to keep posting "EH"
PB
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

"And then there are those who are afraid of a certain race of people. "

I'm not afraid of the northern tribe, I just know they outnumber us!!!!!
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Pushbutton wrote:And then there are those who are afraid of a certain race of people.

Mr. PushButton,

I don't think the forumites here really care if Mr. J-Man is a flaming Pygmy rump rustler turned Canuckian. He post's some solid information and his legal advice is widely sought after. In fact, something must be working right for him, as his homo-meter is only registering in at 26%. I'm sure it won't be too much longer and Danielle will be putting out the yeast snack for him.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Mr Bonz
The J is more then welecome to Daniele. I remember when she first posted as Sals emmisary. All of a sudden she was fired. Tons of stories who knows or cares which is the truth. She would come on acting the wronged party and be nice.All of a sudden she was this wild bisexual bitch looking to mate whether man or woman. The transformation was so fast one couldn't help but think Bullshit. I chalk her up as an attention getter. As a matter of fact 85 % or more of those that post there are armchair comando's and all ways follow certain people so if theres trouble they can show how stand up they are. Hell stand up my ass there sitting safe and sound behind there comp. As far as the Canucks go I have grown to love them wait till you see how my story ends :lol: Plus without this little diversion this forum would be boring beyond belief if you can imagine it being more boring then it is now :wink:
PB
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. PushButton,

Now I'm getting concerned about Mr. J-Man's anticipated rectal release chorus with Danielle. I thought she was as wholesome as Linda Lovelace. Gee, and I've been printing up these color photos of her and scarfing them down. The first few tasted like domino's pizza, but I rummaged through the fridge and found an old bottle of clam juice and some limburger cheese and was getting pretty close, but now you bring up her storied past. Maybe I should try setting him up with WeaponWoman?

Best Regard's,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Bonzo wrote:Maybe I should try setting him up with WeaponWoman?
I have a better idea... how about I go shoot myself! :? :lol:
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Not yet Big J you are an intricite part of my story ending tonight. Now tomorrow I could give a shit.
PB
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

you know mr PB - you are right, it would be pretty frickin boring around here without us canucks! i find it amazing that i have posted maybe a dozen times a week, over the past two months, but yet my posting average remains at over 9per day!?!? WTF!

now this mr beeg...he sounds more dutch to me :lol:
bigfifty

Off Topic Reply

Post by bigfifty »

I only discovered and joined this Forum a couple of weeks ago. So am having fun going through the older postings; like The Imitation Horn thread. What a hoot! No I don't post too often, as I rather enjoy listening to you all. Sometimes I get upset with a remark, and have written scurthing replies. But I settle down and don't hit the Send button. Not to mean that I will never comment, but am a little quiet by nature. You know, as they say- " Better to be quiet and thought of as not too bright than to say something and remove all doubt ". You all take care. Bigfifty.
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

bigfifty,

Everybody is very QUIET on this forum. I've had my speakers on for years and haven't heard a peep from anybody. :wink: So don't be afraid to "speak" out. :D

The Falcon 8)
I collect springblades but I carry my "thumbers."