Jerr Bear?

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

PB,
Who went and told you? Now I'm really ticked off and I don't think I'll be on
here for a while. You just hurt my Old Ass feelings, but you did it while being nice.
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Pushbutton wrote:See Claudester I will always have to be nice to you cause I was taught at an early age to respect my elders. And your avatar that makes you look like a 70 year old prospector getting ready to rim your ass after youve unloaded her just keeps sticking in my head. "HeeeeHaaaw"
PB
A bunch of "old farts" like us trying to decide who qualifies as a "elder" and is due respect.
LMAO
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

A bunch of "old farts" like us trying to decide who qualifies as a "elder" and is due respect.

You got Mr. Vagrant,
The only thing is, I think I forgot to FaRT last night before I went to bed and I got up three times during the night with a headache.
Whats PB got to say about that?
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

Claudester,

If that happens again, don't light a match! :?
I collect springblades but I carry my "thumbers."
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

The Falcon wrote:Claudester,

If that happens again, don't light a match! :?
It did and I did and I just called in sick for work today! :roll:
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

Claudester,

I hope you still have your eyebrows and your house! :shock:
I collect springblades but I carry my "thumbers."
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

My ex did not believe "natural gas" would combust, so I demonstrated. She was not amused for some reason. [The poor girl had led a sheltered life].
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Claudster I think Vagrant has me by a couple of years so compared to him I'm a kid at 51 :) Someone told me that vagrant was old when Knuckleheads were first made. Also if he starts pushing the button on his switch early in the morning he can usually get it open by supper time 8)
PB
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

PB,
I didn't realize Mr. Vagrant was that old. It only takes me half the day. Its not that I consider myself old ( I'm 56 ) but
at 51 I didn't think about social security and now I start planning a little more. Whats nice about being older is, at least for me, I can afford to buy more toys than I ever did before.
Thats a good one Mr. Vagrant, Did she call you a sick person? I bottled one for my Ex and to me it was the funniest
thing I ever did to anyone. The same Ex caught the backend breeze of a horse at the state fair one year. She was walking a little close to asses of them big Clydesdales and up went the tail and that horse fart actually moved her long blone hair. Probably left a shit spec on the cheek to. I laught for about tree hours on that one. I think she just liked that kinda shit.
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Come on Claudester put an avatar up. We can't have ill feelings here. 56 huh Man you are one old bastard :lol: No wonder you got that pic of the old man for an avatar. I think I'll post an avatar of myself so you guys can see what your up against.
PB
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

Pushbutton wrote:Come on Claudester put an avatar up. We can't have ill feelings here. 56 huh Man you are one old bastard :lol: No wonder you got that pic of the old man for an avatar. I think I'll post an avatar of myself so you guys can see what your up against.
PB
Mr. PB,
Give me a couple of minutes to find one, O.K. I was just watching about 200 harleys driving by my house and and I think half of them were over 50 years old. Does that give you a hint where I'm from?
Take care ya young _ _ _ _ _
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

"PB,
I didn't realize Mr. Vagrant was that old. It only takes me half the day. Its not that I consider myself old ( I'm 56 ) but "

Now we have to do the date to decide .
Some things pop better and faster than a switch, [since my Girlfriend is 15 years younger than me they better].
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

Oh Mr. Vagrant,
I think I got you. I was released from the womb on Feb. 14th 1947, but I was I was 7 months premature so that makes me 4 months yonger. And my wife is 16 years younger. what do ya think of that, Old Fella :lol: :lol:
mr_edge

Post by mr_edge »

I was wondering where the hell he was. I must say, he often had me laughing out loud (even if it was at the expense of others) while sitting at the computer reading his posts. I quite looked forward to his sarcastic interpretations, and the forum has been different without him. If you are reading, please come on back JerrBear.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Claudester wrote:Oh Mr. Vagrant,
I think I got you. I was released from the womb on Feb. 14th 1947, but I was I was 7 months premature so that makes me 4 months yonger. And my wife is 16 years younger. what do ya think of that, Old Fella :lol: :lol:
I don't know how much but I was premature also. As for the "Girls" ages it seems us old guys are doing alright!!!!!!