Jerr Bear?

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
jim d,

Jerr Bear?

Post by jim d, »

Where is JerBear? Does anyone know?

Jim
The Falcon

Where Are You?

Post by The Falcon »

Maybe Jerr is on vacation. I'll PM him.

The Falcon
I collect springblades but I carry my "thumbers."
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Falcon,

I sent him a pm about a week ago and it is still in my outbox. I hope he is OK.

Jim
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Jim D,

I sent him an e-mail, but have'nt heard back. Maybe he didn't pay his power bill.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

i have noticed mr jerrbears absence of late - i too hope all is well with him, he's probably just passed out in a bush somewhere from too much MB :lol: i hope he's not talking about IH somewhere else!! :shock:
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

For those of you concerned about JerrBear.... he is fine... just pissed

He can put up with the constant piss-taking he gets re. pink socks etc. but won't put up with having his closest friend openly (or privately) insulted.

Best wishes
Teddy
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Teddy,

If you can correspond with him, let him know that we were worried about him and would love to see him back on the forum.

Jim
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

I have repeatedly tried to get him to come back to the forum.... but like I said, he won't tolerate having his best friend insulted

All the best
Teddy
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Teddy,

I sent Mr. JerrBeer an e-mail apologizing for any rude remarks. If he can't accept that at face value, then thats his problem. The least he could do is make a reply to me, but he'd rather talk to someone else about it.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
Thomas Jefferson
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

Teddy wrote:I have repeatedly tried to get him to come back to the forum.... but like I said, he won't tolerate having his best friend insulted

All the best
Teddy
can you enlighten me - i can't remember, who got insulted?

please come back mr jerrbear! MB is on me!! :D
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. mrbigg,

Awhile back, Mr. JerrBeer sent me a pic of his girlfriend. A very pretty gal in a seductive position. Well, in my infinate sarcasm, made a few remarks about her, and, here on the forums. It was all in tasteless humour, but Mr. JerrBeer took it personally. I made my apology, and if thats not good enough, then thats too bad, because I'm done with it.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
Thomas Jefferson
the spotlight kid

Post by the spotlight kid »

Come Back JerrBear, Check out J-man's spelling,he's getting real good.You would be proud of him!Unlike me,my spelling seems to get worse with every post I make! Especially when I've just returned from the pub. :lol: Cheers the spotlight kid. 8)
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Gee I might have pissed him off when I said he was a non contributing troll or something like that. But shit that was out of my mind about 5 min after I wrote it months ago. Maybe he likes to hold grudges. Like I said If it was me it's allready been forgotten by me so.....You guys know how nice I've been lately I even like the canucks. Peace and love brothers
PB
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

Mr PB,
I really haven't notice you being that nice. In fact I don't think I'd like it if you turned too nice. None of us agree with everything that goes on here nor should we, I think we all get mad once in awhile during a heated discussion
but it happens in every workplace and at home, Thats life! So Mr. JearBear cool your jets and kiss my A _ _! ONLY KIDDING. Come on back and piss me off, its been kinda of boring lately.
Take Care
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

See Claudester I will always have to be nice to you cause I was taught at an early age to respect my elders. And your avatar that makes you look like a 70 year old prospector getting ready to rim your ass after youve unloaded her just keeps sticking in my head. "HeeeeHaaaw"
PB