The only way to travel.

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

The only way to travel.

Post by Teddy »

MIGRATING FLEAS

Every winter these two fleas migrate south and meet at this bar in Florida. the first flea is sitting at the bar drinking a beer when his friend walks in freezing shivering and shaking from the cold.

The first flea says "what in the world happened to you?"

The second flea says I rode down here in the mustache of a biker on his way to Florida.

The first flea says to the second "That sucks next year do what I do."

"What's that?" says the second flea?"

(1st flea) "I go to the airport and find me a fine stewardess and climb up her skirt and hop on her pussy and go to sleep and when I wake up I'm in Florida."

The second flea says "Wow, I'll have to try that."

The next year rolls around and the first flea is sitting at the bar when his friend walks in freezing shivering and shaking from the cold. The first flea says "What in the world happened to you? didn't you try what I told you?"

The second flea replies "Yes"

The first flea says "Well tell me what happened."

The second flea says "well I went to the airport and found me this fine ass stewardess and climbed up in her pussy." (pause)

First flea "Well what happened next?"

Second flea replies "Well I went to sleep and the next thing I knew I was in the mustache of a biker on my way to Florida"
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

ROFLMAO!
HTMLBali

Post by HTMLBali »

hahahah lmfao :twisted:
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Even though us "bikers" may have heard it before it's STILL FUNNY [and at times true].
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

I hadn't seen it before at all..... I was nearly wettin' meself... :lol:

Best wishes
Teddy