Really POed

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Stone Knife

Post by Stone Knife »

J-man wrote:
missaman wrote:mr. avenger,
booby traping your home will get you locked up.
Depends on which state your in.
yes, if you're in a state of denial or a state of psychosis you may have a prayer. Otherwise seek other legal council. missaman is more in touch with recent court rulings on this one. :wink:
Gonzo_Beyondo

Post by Gonzo_Beyondo »

really sad to hear of this, Catavenger... i think it sucks.

where i live, it's pretty common to get robbed, be it your car, bike, home etc...

Last night, i had to get a refill of propane, and i went to the little suburbanite refilling place. Old guy in there, probably at that location for at least 20+ years. I asked him how come he did'nt carry AC units and microwaves in his store like he used to...

He then told me how "they threw a brick" thru the window, and emptied out all of his microwaves and AC units, and were long gone by the time the cops showed up. This happened twice.

He has snowblowers in the garage, but he does'nt tell anyone about them unless he knows you :evil:

Sad friggin' world we live in. Catavenger, i hope you have some luck, at least in recouping some replacement money :(
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

Sorry to here that you got ripped off Catavenger. Last week my wife and I went up to our country retirement home that I have been working on for a few years and someone stole my 25 hp. motor off my boat. ( the low life ASSHOLE) so theres crooks in my retirement paridise. Then the sheriff had the balls to say, Well, You know they could see the boat from the road. Oh pardon my ass, Thats right! if you can see it. you can take it.
Take Care
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Claudester,

It seems to me that a new sheriff is in order.

Jim
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Catch a lowlife in the act, give him an "attitude adjustment" and YOU will be the felon. [I remember years ago a cop told me if I caught a burgler in the act, the first thing I should do was to take his pulse. If he didn't have one it was my word against his]. How times have changed.
Plastered Bastard

Post by Plastered Bastard »

Catavenger,
You have my heart felt condolences on the sickening incident that happened to you. If any of the knives that were stolen were unique, maybe you should let us here know what to look for incase they pop up on the internet anywhere.
I hope they catch the lowlifes!
A Smith & Wesson Beats Four Aces ~ American Proverb

Plastered B.
missaman

Post by missaman »

I remeber the change in the laws back in the 60's when it became illegal to protect ones property via lethal force. some maggot wants to steal my stuff and all i can do is watch, and wait on hold on 911, while they take what they want :evil: .
someday i hope and pray this will change. but then again i think my personal property is worth more than some assholes life.
missaman reloading in da hood.
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Missaman,

A few years ago I had a little incident where some drunk idiot was standing out in the street with an iron pipe wanting me to take him on. I told him to come in my yard and I be happy to oblige. What a chicken! I only had my 9MM tucked in the small of my back. Anyway, he took off and the cops came. When I told the cops the guy was only about 15 feet from having a lead headache, one of the cops told me he would have expected me to shoot the prick.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

sorry to hear of your recent screwing mr catavenger! hope they don't mess with your life with stuff they find on your hard drive.... :shock: home kitty movies? :shock:

the hidden floorsafe is a great idea as long as no-one NO-ONE knows it exists...i can't even think about a gun in the house, so i have a loaded 9 iron by the bedside table :lol:
Stone Knife

Post by Stone Knife »

In this same vein, about stuff being taken from anyplace, I swear this is true:

Some folks I knew that lived up in the mountains above Seattle in the 'town' of Preston... actually came home one day to find a hole... where their hot tub had been. Can you imagine stealing somebody's huge hot tub?
Somebody sure did.